Monday, May 31, 2010

Bear with me...

Apparently I royally effed up my blog trying to re-do it. That's all I'm saying b/c I'm about to hurl my computer through a window. Hopefully will fix or just start a new one soon. Annoyed.

*Update: I think I'm fixing! WOOHOO. But now I'm tired. Blogging will have to wait. HTML might as well be German to me (but I insisted on messing with it apparently).

10 comments:

Annie said...

oh no hun :( at least it's still up and running! :)
i hope you and e had a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Uh oh!!! I still see a header & your sidebars...which is good.
Positive thinking & smiles...JUST BREATHE :)-

Rachel said...

I think I messed mine up too by changing the template. I have no idea how, or how to fix it, but unless all my readers decided to stop commenting on the last few posts... I have no idea.

nicole said...

ahhh so frustrating...

Tatiana said...

Deep breath in and out... now have a drink and keep going! Can't wait until you do your next post! I hope it goes by smoother :-)

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

If it makes you feel any better, I work in web marketing and have no clue how to speak HTML. Good luck honey bunny! Everything will be fine!

The Undomestic Mom said...

if you only knew how many times I messed up my blog trying to fix it up haha! but yours doesnt look messed up at all!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Don't worry you'll get it!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I'm impressed!! You didn't that alone?!?!

Michele said...

I am just getting back to reading your blog! Oh, how I have missed your writing!