Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lots of pics.....Weekend Recap :)

Okay, blogger is effing with my sanity b/c it wont stop doing weird things to my layout. It is what it is. Please ignore the weirdness. XOXO.

It wants to post these first, so here are some pics of me and G dog... (she's feeling better btw!!!)































I'll keep the text as minimal as possible b/c there are a lot of pics and this could get looooooong...esp with the funky formatting blogger is doing....

Last Monday, Eric and I attended an awards banquet and got to get all dressed up. :) It was storming like cuuhrazy and it was right after work (aka a quick change), but that didn't stop us. :)

My hot date actually bought his tux recently and I'm pretty impressed if I do say so myself.... looked rather spiffy. (yes, I said spiffy). First time we've ever been to anything actually black tie together... :)

I borrowed some sassy dresses from my friend, Sarah, and then opted to just buy one b/c I realized we have two more black tie things coming up... (I justify shopping. It's what I do).




















Wish we woulda taken more photos.. Eh, whatevs...





















Wednesday, a little group got together for Beth's bday






























...and took a few sunglasses photos... ha! (bday girl and my roomie)




Last week, I swung by Eric's to see.....a cat had totally hidden her babies in his chiminea! They're now hanging in his bushes, but here are some adorable pics!




















Thurs, Eric and I went to the Drillers game with his dad and brother...















....and managed to only get this photo of ourselves...Look at the skyline in Eric's glasses.. kinda fun.. just noticed that.




















Saturday, Sara and I pooled it up at a friend's apt...as did a lot of other people... :) SO.HOT. Sara and I kept exchanging the "can you hand me my shoes so I can walk over that way?" b/c the cement was ridiculous! Good times...even though we're fairly certain only like three of the people in the below pic actually LIVE in those apts.... *shrugs* Whatev.

Saturday night, Sara and I headed to a rooftop bar for our friend's going away party... Remember how hot I said it was a second ago? Yeah, maybe a rooftop party in 100 degrees isn't the best plan.. lol! We had fun anyway... :)

Annnnd that's about all the patience I have for blogger.. haha... Seriously it just kinda did whatever it wanted tonight.

I had a great, chillax weekend. :) I'll have to tell you a scary neighborhood story that may or may not involve me watching too much Dateline some other time but it's hilarious... and it resulted in me ending up at Eric's house b/c I was too scared to be here. I'm crazy sometimes. Crazy.

Other things from the weekend:
* learned I can kill ants invading my sunroom with windex. (I use windex for everything. It's kinda ridiculous really).
* when going online to purchase lingerie for a friend's personal shower, I will likely end up with a swimsuit for myself....and no lingerie for the party. *oops*

Hope everyone had a great weekend...and hope all the dads out there had a great Fathers Day! :)

20 comments:

Lived With Love said...

i love your gold top and white shorts, gorgeous combination, you look great together in blacktie! xx

Anonymous said...

hahah I used Pledge once to kill an aunt problem! Whatever works!

And you look gorgeous as always! love the pics!

carrie1 said...

Windex is good to kill flies too... as soon as you spray them, they drop. =)

Morgan said...

Ok I love your sunglasses. What kind are they? My aviators broke and I can't find any other ones that I like.

Brittany said...

Love all the pics! You and Eric look great at the awards banquet :-) Nice tan you have going!!

Alison said...

You always look so cute! Love the pics of the kittens - adorable!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. I love your black dress that you wore to the awards banquet! So cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Little friend, what a wonderful time!! I want to photoshop myself into those fun pictures with your friends!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You look just beautiful in those pics. LOVE the sunnies!

Candace said...

what a fun weekend! You guys are one hott couple all dressed up :) ((p.s. I have TOTALLY been eyeing your dress --white house black market?-- for a few weeks! I am in a wedding in July and we are in charge of wearing any black dress, and I so want that one!))

I hope you have a GREAT week!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

You guys look so great at the awards banquet! How fun! And I love your tank top in that last picture - my friend has the same one and I always want to borrow it! Happy Monday!

Tatiana said...

You look gorgeous in that black dress... and you're man is pretty spiffy :-) And how cute are those little kitties! Sounds like you had a pretty fulfilling week!

Brittany Ann said...

That always happens to me, too, when I hit Victoria Secret for a lingerie shower. I always end up with something for myself!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Looks like such a fun time. It's hotter then heck here in Dallas too, but that pool looks nice and refreshing!

Ashley said...

Yay I love that dress!! I'm jealous of your fun weekends including pool time!

Just Add Walter said...

I love your black dress and your gold sparkly shirt!! perfect outfits for a perfect weekend!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! And ohmygosh YES it was soooo hot last weekend. Kinda ready for fall already : )

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Gracie's feeling better! You guys look great at your event-gorgeous!

I'm sooooo over how hot OK is lately. It's not even July yet!

Sierra said...

Looks like you had an amazing time and that picture of you and E. for the formal event? So great!! That pool looks inviting and ha ha love that you bought the suit and not the lingerie.

SBG said...

Aww you are so pretty! Love your black dress!