Your unsolicited dose of Jackie-cant-sleep randomness...
***I want a fedora. Everyone is sold out of the cute ones. Advice appreciated. I dont know why I want one, but I just do. And it doesnt hurt that my stylist told me my scalp was dry dry dry from getting it fried a few times this summer since I don't wear hats at the pool enough. Hells bells. Anyway, I want a fedora.

***Ya'll remember how my dog had a history of...ahem...glandular issues of the rear end? It's tmi, but seriously.. we were at the vet A.LOT. with this issue...and it was often very unpleasant for the poor pup, requiring antibiotics, etc. :( Well, a vet tech told me last time to put a spoonful of canned pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie mix...just pumpkin), in her food b/c it would totally help! It's been MONTHS and no issue at all! (knock on wood). Anyway, yay! If your pup has issues, go to Whole Foods and get some! (the only place I could find it in town).
***Went to my former Vice President's casa tonight to watch the Bachelorette, have some fajitas, and share some laughs.. :) I'm so flattered they still include me in that stuff since I no longer work there. I dig my friends from my former jobbidy! :) She also got us all candles from her interior designer's place! They came in these cute little boxes.. They smell SO GOOD, peeps. SO GOOD. I just lurve scents, don't you?! They totally affect my mood. I could sit there and smell yummy things forever.. I just find it so calming. Anyway, I think I'm going to have to do a giveaway with one of these candles b/c they're awesome. And I may have it sitting beside me (unlit) on the bed so it wafts to my nose as I type this... Mmmmmmmmm!!What are you fav scents and from where (if they're a candle or something)? :)
***While we're on the Bachelorette, who's your fav?! I just love Roberto. I love Chris L, too, though.. I've never enjoyed Frank, so the previews for the next few weeks really pissed me off at that little man. Just sayin.
***My roomie was walking around in sweats complaining of having the chills when I got home. Drinking vitamin C stuff like nobody's business b/c if she gets me sick for my birthday, I might have to train Gracie to be an attack dog. Or something. *glancing at Gracie and see her beached on my bed; definitely not attack dog material. Whatevs.
Off to dreamland....xoxo... :)
12 comments:
I really like Roberto on there! I think he's one of the only sane ones! I hope you don't get sick!
I love scents, too. My fave candle is that Blood Orange one from Anthro. I'm pretty cra-cra about citrus scents. I haven't found a perfume or cologne that I like better than White Citrus from Bath and Body Works. Mmmm.
Yeah, I like Roberto and Chris L. I haven't see the newest one though, so it kind of changes weekly. I can't believe that about the pumpkin! Hopefully your pup will stay better!
I heart leather. The scent. haha I loooooove it so much and can't find it anywhere. A candle place in my hometown (Pawhuska, OK) made some awesome leather candles, then it went out of business. I still check everytime I go home, just to see if it's opened back up.
Also, Roberto will totally win. I liked Craig, he was funny. Besides Reality Steve telling me he was going home this week, you could totally tell bc he got so much face time this episode.
Pumpkin spice is definitely my favorite candle scent. I stockpile it in the fall when it comes out. For perfumes and things like that, nothing beats Victoria's Secret. I prefer their perfume's in the body-spray form though, less intense but still smells amazing.
Loveee Roberto. He's been my fave since the beginning. Chris L. is cute too though.
Candles are my favorite. Bath and Body Works usually has great ones. My favorite scent has to be Pumpkin Spice or Vanilla Cupcake by Yankee Candle. I like Mandarin Cranberry too.
Glad to hear Gracie is doing much better :-)
I'm a candle freak too! Though it's been so hot lately...and I feel like I'm sweating all the time...that I can't bring myself to light any. I'm convinced it will make the house even hotter! My go to scents though or cottons/linen fresh scents in the summer and cinnamon/apply scents in the fall.
Good tip on the pumpkin! Our one dog has a VERY sensitive stomach, I will have to try this trick!
Keeping my fingers crossed that you don't get sick for your birthday. Push that vitamin C down the roomie's throat to keep it away:)
i have a candle obsession as well! i buy a lot at pier one and at the hallmark store i buy yankee's. i try different ones all the time so i don't even have a fave right now.
currently at home though i have an after rain, ginger peach, lilac, cilantro pineapple, cucumber mint....all smell SOOOOO good! i only burn one at a time so the house doesn't smell like a garbage dump of scents ;)
glad you figured out how to make your pup all better!! what a simple fix!
i hope you don't get sick hun!! drink up the vitamin c mix! billy swears by that stuff ;)
hope you had a great tuesday pretty girl!
I'm obsessed with Woodwick candles. I love the vanilla scents and pretty much anything that's pink. I just can't get enough of the little crackle that you hear when it's lit!
I hope you don't get sick!
Oh, there are sooo many different candles that I just LOVE! Especially around fall/winter time! They give me such a comfy feeling :-)
I really hope you don't get sick. That would suck!
Im right there with ya on the Bachelorette, and Im obsessed with fedoras...I got one from Target the other day and another one from a hat stand (ya know the kind that usually have tacky hats saying weird things on them). AND you won the scentsy giveaway on my blog!
Post a Comment