Friday, July 2, 2010

This weekend....

Hi ya'll! Hope you're gearing up for a fabulous, long weekend! :)

This weekend, I plan to wear one of these...or at least in spirit...
...and hopefully will not have a nervous breakdown that I'm 29 tomorrow..aka a year away from 30.

...which might explain my plan to have a few of these.....
(I'm teasing btw.. totally fine with the birthdayness...) :)
We plan to do some of this...


...and see some of theeeeeese....
And hopefully look like THIS by weekend's end.. except maybe less yellow and with hair.




Hope everyone has a great, long weekend!

25 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh Happy almost birthday!! Enjoy yourself this weekend!! Fireworks + Birthday = Totally Awesome time! =)

Unknown said...

Happy EARLY birthday!

The Undomestic Mom said...

happy birthday!!!!!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Hahaha, looks like a recipe for a great weekend... my plans as well!! Happy Birthday!

Laura and Ryan said...

Happy early birthday!! I hope you have a great weekend!

Ginger said...

Happy EARLY birthday!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Have a great 4th of July and an even better Birthday!! 29 isn't so bad...granted I'm less than a month in, but so far so good!

Brown Girl said...

Enjoy your birthday!! Don't they say your 30's are your new 20's (even thought I know you're not there quite yet)??? Or some shit like that? ;) Happy 4th!

Kaitlin said...

Have a fantastic birthday and holiday weekend!
Btw, it's funny you mentioned the dancing in your comment- I was JUST telling Stephen how disappointed I was that we didn't have any more weddings this summer b/c I wanted more opportunities to dance, ha!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

You are a July birthday too?! YAY!! Happy early birthday! Hope its a great long weekend for you!

Marian said...

Have a happy 4th and an even better birfday love!!

Mrs. H said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Have a great fourth!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Happy Birthday lovely lady!! Eat lots of cake, enjoy several adult beverages and buy something amazing for yourself! (Or better yet, have OTHER people buy amazing somethings for you : )

katandkarl said...

hahhaahah love this post. have a great bday weeekend!

Stacia said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Shannon Dew said...

Happy Birthday and happy 4th!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Brittany said...

Have an awesome birthday weekend! Enjoy lots of drinks and birthday food :-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Happy happy birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Happy almost birthday to you!!!! Be happy that you can't actually hear me singing this to you!

very married said...

Happy Fourth of July!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Did you celebrate like it was your last ha-rah?!?!

tootie said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Tatiana said...

I hope you got to do all those things and more! I also hope your birthday was off the chain! haha! Happy B-day darling!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday! It must be fabulous to have a birthday on a long weekend :)