So, my blog friend, Katie does this segment called the good, the bad, and the ugly. Since I'm having a bit of blogger's block, I thought it'd be a good way to get some stuff on paper...er... the web.. today. :) Soooo here goes my attempt!
The good: I finally remembered to call my dermatologist today to get my yearly checkup appt soon!
The bad: I walked all the way downstairs to get some privacy when I called b/c I dunno about you, but I didn't really want all my coworkers to know I'm going to the dermatologist. It's just weird. Anyway, after going all the way down, the doc's office was closed today. Arg!
The ugly: I have a spot on my leg that I'm convinced is nothing good. WHY did I tan so much back in the day?! Mad at myself. Hopefully I'll get in soon!
***********
The good: I got the groupon for a personal trainer! 3 sessions for 39 bucks! Um. AWESOME.
The bad: I really need to call to do it before Maui, but just haven't...
The ugly: my @ss..that is, unless I get gym-motivated again. This week has been bananas! I've only made it once.
***********
The good: Went to an event last night representing the young alum group I'm chairing! Was hoping to get more volunteers and got a few!
The bad: Met a guy who kinda gave me a random/weird vibe, but wanted to get involved...
The ugly: I put my digits on my handout. And um.. he text me last night...three times. Freaking great. *eye roll* haha..
***********
The good: I don't have a wedding to attend this weekend! I will likely have an incredibly good time drinking wine with my girl friends on Saturday night and laughing at randomness.
The bad: *thinking..thinking* There is no bad.
The ugly: Me if I have too much wine on Saturday night.
************
The good: We have AWESOME frozen yogurt in our building in a cafe downstairs.
The bad: I went with my coworker, got some, and ATE IT ALL. *head hung in shame*
The ugly: I reiterate that I haven't scheduled that personal trainer yet sooo yeah. Oh and I plan on going to a ribs festival tonight. Ribs, fro yo (yeah, I just called it fro yo), some chocolate, AND lots of caffeine today. *whoops* This whole "I will be super healthy before my vacay" doesn't seem to be working.. *furrowed brows*
Happy Friday, peeps! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! And GOOOOO TU!!!!!!!! We're playing another in-state game tomorrow, so can't wait to see what happens! :) Cheer for Tulsa; we need it!
15 comments:
Oh my gosh I love this!! Hmmm three texts from ranomd guy, yeah kinda weird! haha! Have fun at wine night! Those are the best! Oh and I finally rememberd my camera info: Nikon CoolPix S630. We got it last year so there may be a better one on the market already. Hope that helps!
Sounds like you have a fun relaxing weekend planned! Enjoy :)
I love this!!! haha I always call it for-yo and it drives Ben insane! Also Im pretty sure you do not need those personal training sessions skinny lady!!!
Good post for a blogging block! Too funny about the creep!
Hooray. So glad you did this! It helps me unload!! Have a happy weekend!!!
Fro yo is my weakness. Especially fro yo with mochi on it
Bahahahhaha...that is kind of creepy that the guy was texting you...but it is also pretty funny. Its one of those things that could be in a movie:)
So, how did I not know you have a blog!? Love your posts lady! Hope you're doing well!!
Here's one solution for working out. Run Race for the Cure with me and some other lovely ladies next Saturday! Great cause and exercise!
I am so glad there is no fro-yo anywhere near I work! I'd have no self control! I'd eat it every day if it was in my building! Heck, I'd eat it more than once a day!
Still hysterical about your personal cell on those flyers! Enjoy your wedding free weekend, love! XOXO
That is kind of creepy that he would text you three times... Some people just don't get the point sometimes! I hope you have a fun wedding free weekend :-)
Gracious, I love your blog. Just thought I'd throw that out there, because um, sometimes it makes my day, haha! : )
That's both hilarious and WAY creepy about the random guy sending you texts! And yeah, don't feel bad about not going to the gym. I think I only went twice last week because reality TV and work craziness took priority over squats and lunges...*sighs*
Change your number. Immediately. :)
Ew, that dude does sound like a creeper! Maybe if he knows you have a bf, he'll stop texting you.
Post a Comment