I really like the subject line and used to say it um... all the time. I really wanted a tee shirt that said it, but couldn't find one and lost interest. Anyway, that's all irrelevant. I really just wanted to let you peeps know...
I heart you! Whenever I need to vent, rant, need opinions, want to celebrate, or just want to talk about randomness, ya'll are there. I read every single comment and appreciate you peeps' often-quite-thoughtful responses. I'm not the best at writing back in email sometimes b/c I can't access personal email at work (which is admittedly likely a very good thing), but I'm definitely getting better! (In other words, if you have a question and I didn't write back, feel free to harass me..hah!) ;) Sometimes I find that when I'm having a hard time with something, I'll find one of you having a very relatable experience at the same time. It's crazy! Do you ever do that?! And even if I'm in a funk and read one of ya'll's blogs and you've just gotten some outstanding news or are having a great day, it kinda cheers me up.. unless I'm in a REALLY bad mood...and then I'm likely not on the internet b/c I'm off being grumpy somewhere... haha.. ;)
I feel like I've got a ton of pen pals. (Remember pen pals?! Did you ever have one?! Wow, I'm kinda a.d.d. right now) So yeah... thank you all for rocking this midwestern girls' world (yes, I consider OK in the midwestish). :)
So, here's a hug from my blog to yours! (How cute are these little girls?!)
And randomly, but this picture is kinda creepy, right? I looked up hug on google and this came up. I mean.. it kinda applies.. She's hugging text... like a blog... er...or.. maybe I'm just reaching here. Whatever. My mind goes "creepy...or cool...................no it's creepy..." haha!


6 comments:
I needed that hug...it has been a blek week and nevermind that it is birthday week :)
Haha...yeah that second picture is kind of creep, but I get it:)
And in high school, we use to say...high on life, not on drugs..hahahaha
love this post, and love your blog! I come back day after day because honestly, i think your fab (not in a weird, stalker, kind of way, but in a if we met in real life i think we'd be fast friends kind of way:) ) and love hearing about your day to days! Happy Friday, girlie :)
p.s. how is miss gracie??
We hearts you too!! Hugs!
Squeeeeeeze! xoxo
Haha! I love it! I often say "books are my friends," so that picture fits perfectly for me. Although blogs are very different from actual letters, I love the fact that the written word is in vogue again. ;-) xoxo
Post a Comment