Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I heart table decor!

Yesterday's post was a bit heavy so thought I'd lighten up today (the office is DEAD and I am a little bored) and post something that makes me happy...TABLE DECOR! Do I ever decorate my table? No. Do I even have a dining table big enough to decorate and also include food on it? No. haha.. But, that doesn't mean I dont WANT to...er...or at least like looking at photos of other people who decorate! :) My favs always feature some sort of candlelitness. (Yes, I just made up a word, whatever).

Goal: to someday have a fun dinner party and have awesome table decor. You're all invited. *affirmative nod*
Maybe I won't have THIS many guests at my table (*nervous face*), but still....haha.. Had to feature b/c it's so pretty, :)
via weheartit dot com
Loving purples this year. I actually have shades of deep purple nailpolish on my stocking stuffer list I'm giving to my mom for xmas. She's definitely going to read it, stop, look up, and say "Purple? On your nails?" I know my mother so well. Anyway, this is pretty...
And you gotta love some fall colors... b/c all too soon, they're just brown. And well, brown isn't as exciting as these vibrant leaves and jazz (although on closer look, I think that pumpin is fake. Whatever. Ignore that and pretend this is all real.)
Um, speaking of table decor... even BLOGGING about this makes me realize I'm getting a little older. ha! I mean really...my Christmas list consists of pyrex bowls and a veggie chopper (and some other stuff, but still!). Last year, I wanted a vacuum. If you would have asked me in college whether a vacuum would ever make my wish list, I would have laughed at you. (Note: I'm glad I'm growing up; I just amuse myself.)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone in blogland! I am thankful for YOU! :)

8 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Totally feel you on the grown up Christmas lists . . . a few years ago I asked for nice towels and I was like what on earth?? haha! So funny. Happy Thanksgiving!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm loving purple right now as well! Have a great thanksgiving!!!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

Girl, I feel the same way. My blogs are all about food, budgets and fixing up our CT house these days. What happened to the days of shopping for clothes and traveling for fun?

Marian said...

I'm thankful for you more:) Have a fabulous time gobbling tomorrow!!

xoxo

Michaela said...

Beautiful pics!

Great blog :)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love the last picture of the harvest themed table decorations. That looks like a perfect Thanksgiving set!

Sierra said...

Beautiful decor - especially the purple one! BTW, love your new layout. It's probably been like this for a while but I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

I asked for kitchen stuff too this year! It's weird how much my Christmas list has changed over the years.

I love all the pics you chose! Super festive!