Tracy's blog today reminded me about Thankful Thursday! I always forget to post, despite really wanting to. Sooooooo...here goes! I'm keeping this pretty random b/c otherwise this post would be (1) all mushy and (2) long as hell. It's that time of the month.I'm emotional this week for some reason. ;)
1. I am thankful for picnik, that let's me do things like this to my photos for free! (or 25 dollars a year in my case b/c I'm the premium membership for the coolest features like "skinnify" and "teeth whiten"-hello awesome). Our first Christmas card? Eh? I'm especially proud of Eric's candy cane heart.
2. Neti pots. Or rather MY neti pot. The thing sounds like it's weird if you've never tried it, but it works so freaking well! *as I inhale and exhale deeply through my nose to prove it...like you could hear me or something...haha* I mean Dr. 0z recommended it; it's got to be good. ;)
3. This book.
My (admittedly more organized) boyfriend was talking about how it helped him organize his email, etc.. I am currently reading it and loving the strategies! LOVING. I just organized my files and desk how the book suggested and am pleased as punch with myself right now.. haha... (I deserve a cookie, right? Or wine. I mean it IS after 5pm). I'll tackle e-mail organization tomorrow...or next week.
4. My little Gracie dog. Yeah, this list is supposed to be a little random and she's not random...but this week, we've been hanging more since I have some more free time in the evenings than I've had the past few weeks... I'm reminded even more why she's my furry partner in crime. :) Thanks to a few of ya'll helping me decide via twitter (thank you!), I'll definitely be featuring little G funk on my holiday cards this year! (That is if I actually mail them. I have a BAD habit or ordering them...and then never sending them. Soooo..we won't talk about this too much right now..haha)
![]() |
| See... doggies smile! :) |
6. All things Christmas! Music, lights, cider, decorations, wrapping, cards, parties, etc etc etc etc etc.. :)
7. Aveda's hand relief. It was a gift. It's at my desk. And my dry hands are grateful.
8. Heated seats in my car. I told someone I would cry if they ever broke. I wasn't kidding.
9. Having more time in the evenings this week than I've had in little while. I'm loving being able to blog more, Christmas shop online, read your blogs, better respond to comments, etc. :) I always, ALWAYS read my comments throughout the day on my smart phone. They kinda make my day :). But sometimes I suck at responding since I have to do that in the evening when I have a full keyboard... Anyway, having more time for the bloggidy/blog world is always something to be thankful for in my book. :)
10. Wine, cheese and chocolate night tonight at the Melting P0t for a good friend's birthday! :) Mmmmm cheeeeese... :)
Happy almost-Friday!



19 comments:
I wish I had heated seats in my car!
I personally loved the bow touch on the photo haha! I do love that site, the teeth whitening feature is totally worth it!
That's awesome that you've had more free time lately!
That picture is hilarious! I love it!
The positioning of those bows are my favorite;)
I started reading that book or his other book on organization, and I got so overwhelmed. I am the least organized person in the world, and it made me feel like I had to start from scratch. I bought all the folders and sub-folders, etc, and then decided, I totally can't do this. I know it's so popular so I'm glad it works for people. You should keep up updated on how that goes!
Amen to 2, 7 & 8!
Haha... I laughed so hard I snorted at the picture of you two. That is so funny! I love picnik, it is so wonderful (maybe I should upgrade to the premium... I have never paid for anything like that!) I LOVE my heated seats... that's a good thing to be thankful for! Your pup is so stinking cute! And... oh my gosh, evenings at home are THE best!
Thanks for the shout out. I love following you on twitter, you always crack me up!
The Melting Pot is SO GOOD!!! And who needs a "main course" when you have the cheese appetizer and chocolate dessert?!
All the Christmas stuff is putting me in a great mood, as well. I put my tree up a few days ago and now I'm totally obsessed with it--all I want to do is stay home and stare at it!!
hmm I'm having a wine night tonight too!! I can't wait!!!! It's not at the melting pot with delicious food though :( have lots of fun!!
I might just have to check out this book. I LOVE my seat warmers won't buy another car without them(and a navigation system). I do think a heated steering wheel would be awesome though.
I hear so much about the Neti Pot but it just kind of freaks me out.
Ok I can already tell from the title that this os a book I need!
Skinnify??? How did I not know about this? Looks like I need to pony up the extra $25...HA!
I ABSOLUTELY agree and and love everything on this list!!! And I am ubber interested in the book you mentioned... I am soooo unorganized it's unreal. I swear I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached.. Maybe this little bookey will be just the thing I need to fix that!
And just FYI, your posts make my day all the time :)
Seriously. Funniest xmas card picture ever. I just about died when I saw the bows!
I really need to try a Neti pot. I have heard so many good things but the thought of pouring water in one nostril and out the other seems so strange to me!
for serious on the getting things done book? really, really? should i get it? ask santa for it? you've read my blog, you know i'm lacking in sanity...
Heated seats are the best, I agree and that book looks great - glad you are using the tips! Your doggie is darling and I too love everything Christmas. :)
Post a Comment