Monday, January 3, 2011

I won! I won!

I am so excited b/c today I got a really fun package in the mail from a fantastic blog friend, Brittney! 

Why, you ask?

B/c I won her awesomesauce giveaway! (<--I haven't pulled out the "awesomesauce" in a long time, so you know I'm serious... haha!) :) 

It's my very first time to win a blog contest and it makes me so happy b/c she's such a fun and fabulous blog friend! Random, but isn't it so strange, but very cool, to have friends across the interwebs who you are CONVINCED you'd have coffee with every single day if you lived in the same city...or at least lunch once a week?! I love that feeling! 

Anyhoo, when I found out I won, I was ecstatic! But, I was even happier when the package arrived today! It was a long day and it was definitely a Monday. *groan* As I turned the lock and opened my door, I saw a package! I immediately got excited! It couldn't have picked a better day to arrive.... I needed a smile this evening. :)

Here's a pic of the very generous giveaway prize from Brittney!

  • Larabar: I totally cannot WAIT to try this. I used to dig the LUNA bars, but I've heard Larabars are so much better and taste tons better, too! 
  • Women's Health: One of my fav magazines ever! WH and Glamour are both so awesome b/c they focus on women, news, fitness and fashion, not about how to get a man. Something really bugs when magazines are covered with headlines about how to get a man...as though females are interested in nothing else. Sheesh. :)
  • Starbucks Via: These may or may not already be in my handbag to put in my work drawer tomorrow morning and start consuming asap! YUM! 
  • A Starbucks gift card: I am SO putting that to use very very soon. I hope they still have the eggnog latte Ashley has got me semi obsessing over. (We're not going to talk about how that doesn't fit into my resolution-healthy-food stuff...shhhh...). :) 
  • And finally, one of the things I'm most excited about... the Spark Energy Drink Packets from AdvoCare! When Brittney started blogging a little about AdvoCare and it sounded pretty cool, curious Jax decided to look up more stuff about it and um... the reviews about all of their products are pretty amazing, especially about the Spark Energy Drink! It's sugar free, contains 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients and is only 45 calories! Um, yes please! Something told me trying this one out before bed was a bad idea, so it's in my handbag for tomorrow too....haha!  

Anyway, thanks, Brittney! You've totally made my day! :) (in case you can't tell by the excessive amount of exclamation points in this blog..haha)
I definitely need to do a blog giveaway-I've done one and they're quite fun...and I also want to pay it forward and make someone else's day. :) My thinking cap is on, so hopefully I'll come up with something by week's end!

While Monday was a bit drab, it definitely turned around. I hope the first week of 2011 is starting off well for you, friends! :)

19 comments:

Tiffany said...

1. Lara bars are awesome! The Cherry Pie really tastes like cherry pie and the PB & J tastes like PB & J! It's like Wonka food, but healthier!

2. Spark will give you sooo much energy, def a morning time or after lunch drink.

3. I'm loving reading your blog, I had no idea, ha!

Anonymous said...

awwww yay Congrats!!! I love winning things! but it's only happened once

Morgan said...

Congrats!!!

That's so exciting!

Ashley said...

thats seriously one of the best giveaways i've seen in forever! congrats. new follower by the way - love your blog! :)

Emily said...

congrats! i love the starbucks instant coffee. it's so nice for when you're in a hurry. :)
xx.

Kerr said...

I have never heard of spark energy drink but I am intruiged. I wonder if it is related to Sparks, the energy beer. haha. I doubt it.

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

CONGRATS on your giveaway! That is SUPER exciting and Women's Health? Such a great magazine!

Also thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post yesterday! Stephen and I were reading over them last night and we both agreed that yours was one of the best and most sincere! : ) Thanks so much for your blog friendship- it means the WORLD!

Forgive the rambling comment, I'm PMS-ing this week and apparenty feeling the need to tell everyone how much I love them, ha!)

Mateya said...

Sweet win :) That's some good stuff!

Love Larabars...so yummy!

... said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to winning my first blog giveaway one day soon!

Katie said...

Congrats. Getting packages via snail mail is the most exciting thing!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

YAY! How fun!! And you can't go wrong with any of that stuff, especailly a Starbucks gift card!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Tatiana said...

Yay! That is awesomesauce! What a cool way to start your Monday! I hope your Tuesday was just as great :-)

Mrs. H said...

Yay - how exciting! I won my first giveaway awhile back and just love it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How awesome is that giveaway!!! Lucky girl!

Annie said...

yay for winning!!! winning anything is the best!! :)
cute picture of you pretty girl!!

Anonymous said...

oh my, SO much fun. i never win anything!! i'm SO excited for you. *scurries off to find a contest to enter* let me know if you hear of any contests to win backstage passes to NKOTBSB!!

Jamie Pickle said...

Congrats on winning some new loot!! I love coming home to packages, especially when they are from someone else :)

Sierra said...

whohoo, that looks like such a fun package!