Monday, February 14, 2011

I take that back... :)

So, in my last post about our Valentine's weekend, I said the following regarding my new remote start for my car from Eric: :)

I love me some flowers, but this {remote start} is way better than roses and will bring a smile to my face much, much longer...

I retract that statement b/c the picture above is from my desk this morning...and I have to admit my smile is pretty big and will likely last quite a while. :) Happy Valentines Day from a swooning and very surprised Jax. :)

20 comments:

S said...

Awe, Eric is so sweet. This warms my little heart this morning (which had been put in a particularly bad mood already). Have a fab day!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

BONUS points!!!! Enjoy your special day!

Mateya said...

Oh I love it! So cute :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

so sweet!

Shari said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Flowers are the perfect way to make me smile. Enjoy yours!

Unknown said...

Glad I came across your blog, very cute. You have a new follower :)

Happy Vday!

Kelly said...

Beautiful flowers!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

What beautiful flowers! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Jamie Pickle said...

Awwww, how sweet! Happy Heart Day :)

Anonymous said...

Eric is such a sweetie! Enjoy your flowers!

katie@tulsadetails said...

Lucky girl!! So pretty! I know this is weird, but after reading your blog I think we have met before. (Maybe??) Did you go to a social
Media Unconference or something like that last year in Tulsa? Sorry to be super weird if not! Ha!

Katie said...

Aww, Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw! Eric seems like such a freaking sweetheart! Marry that boy!

Jenny DB said...

Beautiful! Lucky girl :-)

Ashley said...

Beautiful flowers! So sweet!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Aww, he did so good! A functional present AND flowers? Fabulous.

Heather said...

Seriously...that photo does not do those flowers justice! They are GORGEOUS and there are sooooo many of them!

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

awww so cute!!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

My comment is super late, but.....AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Kat said...

Love it!