My palm phone rebooted itself on it's own and lost all my data. That's special.
I can't remember the password to a site I need to get into...and it seems to be defiant when it comes to emailing me a password reset.
And I can't stop eating the thin mints at my desk. Just go ahead and tape the girl scout cookies to my @ss. Whatever.
But, always good for a laugh... DYAC.com.... *happy sigh* :) If you've never visited this site, prepare yourself for the silent laugh mode at your desk. For reals. It's a manic Monday must.
Dear February- I'm happy to be waving goodbye to you in my rearview soon... You seem to always get under my skin... :)
And the best thing about March 1? It's Gracie dog's birthday!!!! She's excited! Okay, she has no idea, but I'm excited! :)


10 comments:
Girl, I am totally with you on the whole Monday thing. My Mondays are SO LONG and you better believe that if I had thin mints on my desk, they'd be long gone. I have no self-control when it comes to those things! Lucky for you, you're skinny minny so they're not gonna hurt you, haha.
Love love love DYAC - always has a way of making any down day a heck of a lot better (and funnier!)
Happy Birthday (early) Gracie! I hope your Monday gets better. Just remember, GG in less than 4 hours :)
Today was crazy for sure. Totally with you there. I haven't had time to breathe much less any time to actually relax. I watched an old episode of Say Yes to the Dress on TV today just for shits and giggles (hoping to relax) and it actually stressed me out. I can't tell whether it's from the controlling mothers,the opinionated 5 year old soon to be step-daughters, or the brothers who say the bride looks "wide" in her dress. I mean, I'm not getting married or anything, but man...STRESS.
Happy Early Birthday Gracie Dog!
I LOVE LOVE DYAC.com! I have their app and Cyanide & Happiness app on my iPhone! lol
I just discovered that website!! OMG it is GREAT... kinda makes me wish I had an iphone so I could send people ridiculous messages about their BOOB, i mean BYOB. i think i could have fun with that.
Ohh happy early birthday to Gracie! How old is she? That website you sent me made me want a little Gracie of my own!!
I do hate autocorrect. Somehow in the past few weeks, my lovely phone has decided to get even worse at predicting what I meant to say. So frustrating.
I adore DYAC when I need a laugh!!
This Monday definitely was lacking, but at least it's over with! Oh, and I've eaten 2 whole boxes of girl scout cookies in 4 days so don't feel bad!
That site has become my favorite when I'm bored at work! HAHA!
Post a Comment