Sunday, February 20, 2011
What I did on Saturday...
A little different, huh? :)
Thanks so much for so many of your kind words on twitter! I've wanted to go brown for awhile, would do lowlights...and feel unsatisfied. I wanted to go big or go home, I guess..haha... :)
Still figuring out the makeup thing-how much, need different colors?,enough bronzer, etc- (any random tips appreciated) and have been applying self tanner like a madwoman, but I really do dig it. I walk in front of mirrors and think "HOLY SH*T! IT'S SO DARK!*deep breath*....Okay.. it's dark... but I like it... yeah.... *make random faces at self in mirror and turn head back and forth* Yeah... I like it. Okay.. phew..." Seriously, every time I go to the bathroom, that process repeats itself... haha...
I'll prolly go back to blonde after awhile b/c I like being blonde. But, I also like having a change for now. :)
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

35 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! So cute, for serious!
FABULOUS!! It looks great!
AHHHH!!! I'm so glad you finally did it! I LOVE it!
It looks great! I totally understand the bathroom mirror thing. I was blonde for 8 years and went dark a year ago, and it took awhile for me to get used to it. But now I can't imagine being blonde again!
Oh wow! I love it!
Where do you go in Tulsa? I need a diff hair girl.
I've always wanted to go dark like that!
I love it!!
i LOVE it!!!! and i totally know what you mean, every time i dye my hair darker i think i need more bronzer! i feel like i look so pale.
you look great though hun!! super cute picture :)
Oh my goodness...It looks so good J!!! I'm in love with it all!! I wish I could pull off the dark look too! You look fabulous
I already told you on twitter but I think it's looks great!!!
Ohhhh I LOVE IT! You look gorg :)
Your little picture popped up on my blog roll and I thought to myself, "No way that's Jax...OH MY GOD!!! IT IS JAX!" Ha. Looks GREAT! You've definitely got the complexion for both colors. I went brunette a few years ago and it was horrid. You, however, look fabulous!
And thank you, so much, for your kind words of encouragement and ranting the other day. :) I wanted to email you back, but I accidentally deleted the email on my iPhone...and I've yet to figure out what happens to emails when you delete them on the iPhone.
xo
Love the hair, it looks great!
The hair looks great! Love it :)
It looks fabulous! And I've decided Brunettes have more fun! :)
I totally did a double take but you look awesome! I've never gotten the nerve to do a completely different color. Good for you that you did!
It's cute! Really like it! Buuuuutttt.... you'll always be a blond in my head. ;-) Still, adorbs. And LOVE the bangs. xoxo
So cute. Love it. I went with lowlights for the winter. It's fun to change around with color. :)
x
It seriously looks amazing girl -- you look like a natural brunette and even like a model!!! With those bangs :)
Oh my god I did not recognize you at first! Looks amazing!!
I think it looks gorgeous!! A nice change... now you have me thinking I may go back to my natural color, which is the color of your hair now!!
Your hair looks fabulous! You are beautiful as a blonde and as a brunette.
YOU LOOK AMAZING!
I love it!
I love the Dark on you. I just went dark like about 3 weeks ago. =)
It looks great!! My hair was never really blonde but I had gotten out of control with the highlights and went back to my natural dark brown earlier this year and it took some getting used to. I would do the same thing in the mirror and also became obsessed with self tanner!
It looks great! I love having dark hair... hopefully you will, too! I don't wear any particular makeup. I'm just pale but some days I just add blush or bronzer... :)
Rachel
I love it!
It looks great! I did the same thing - went from being like platinum blonde to brown & now I'm trying to go back blonde...it's so hard!
you look so cute no matter what. i don't even know you, but you look more like your mom now, from pics i've seen.
LOVE IT!! Yay for taking the plunge!! When I went brunette for a year, I went a little darker than yours, and I'm more pale than you, but I noticed the one thing I really needed to do makeup-wise was pay more attention to my eyes and putting on a bit more makeup (eyeliner and mascara) than I usually did when blonde.
You look great, girl! You can seriously wear dark or light hair- it looks fabulous both ways! Such a fun change for spring!
holy moly! You look amazing and so different all rolled into one! I LOVE IT!!! :) I wish I could go blonde more easily then I can, I think I have to get super tan again before I can go light. We will see and it will of course be after the bambino but thanks for the inspiration love!
LOVE IT!!! You look amazing!
You look awesome! I love the change!
Oh my gosh you look AWESOME! I am so jealous you can do both blonde and brunette - love it!! Change is always fun!
Post a Comment