Hiya friends! Jumpin in for a quick Thankful Thursday. :) Stole the button from the fabulous Tracy, who posts her own Thankful Thursdays pretty regularly. :)
Today, I'm thankful for...
1. All of your WONDERFUL comments on my previous post! I've tried to respond to a ton of them b/c they are all SO great! I even received a couple great emails with travel tips from ya'll too!! You guys seriously ROCK MY SOCKS! Thank you! I traveled yesterday with work and have had some things in the evenings, so I haven't been able to respond to everything yet since I was pretty out of pocket, but I am LOVING them and appreciate them oh so much! I can't wait to curl up later at home and do some internet research on some of the places you mentioned and respond more to your fabulous tips!
2. Vera Bradley sales! I bought my very first Vera bag Monday night online, which is random b/c I never used to even be a Vera fan, but have been wanting one lately... *shrugs* It was on major sale and I've been wanting the small duffel so much b/c it seems so versatile-gym clothes, plane carry on, weekend trip, overnight bag, etc. I feel like I'm always looking for a bag this size to put stuff in and never have one. Plus, sometimes I carry tons of randomness in to work... I have to park kinda far so I wear flats and carry in heels to put on in the building, gym clothes, etc......(read: I'm justifying the purchase) ;)
![]() |
| Got this one! (java blue) |
3. Prescription Nasal Spray. What? TMI? Yeah, sorry about that. I'm breathing through my mouth pseudo-Darth Vader this week... I dont puffy-heart allergies. Since I've had my Rx, I'm sounding more like myself and less like a 13 year old boy going through puberty.
4. My hip hop dance class! Here's a video from the studio and shows our instructor, the owner of the studio. Ironically, I went to middle and high school with him! Didnt even realize it til the day we had the class. So freaking cool! Please note: The video is NOT what we're doing... They're breaking. If I tried to break b-boy style, I'd likely end up just BREAKING a bone. That said, class will be challenging for sure and a great, new workout. I miss dancing a lot, so I'm loving it, although I do kinda feel like Julia Styles in Save the Last Dance the first time she goes to the club and tries to be all hip hop.. lol! I can get choreography, but making it look more like hip hop and less like a 5'7 uncoordinated preppy girl is a whole other story... :)
5. My work trip yesterday! It was just down the highway to OKC, but it was so great to connect with some coworkers face to face. I think so much is lost these days in emails and stuff and we don't even realize it.. Ironic in a way b/c communicating is "easier" than ever. But to me, nothing replaces face to face interaction. :) Definitely a good day...
Okay, friends, hope you're all having a fabulous week and are as excited as I am about edging closer to Friday with every minute! Weekend, here we come!


14 comments:
The hip hop dance class sounds fun! I've always wanted to do something like that, but I always feel so uncoordinated when dancing!
brittanyparrish.com
Love the alliteration of Thankful Thursday (clearly b/c my similar posts are called Merry Monday!!) I'm so happy you added the Animal Rescue Site link; I tried to link mine with an image as well, but I could never figure out the coding ;(, I actually just made a donation through their site to aid animals in Japan (going to do a post about it later today!)
OH and I agree with your observation on "modern communication". It can be so impersonal!
Love that duffle! I got a large Vera tote for Christmas and I use that thing all the time! So great!
I'm loving the Vera Wang! And a hip hop dance class sounds like so much fun - I was laughing at your 5'7 uncoordinated preppy girl image, haha!
the vb bag is presh! I used to never be a fan, but my sister got me their makeup bag last year and i was hooked!!! i love their little cover for straighteners :) Happy thursday!!!!
Oh my gosh I LOVE those bags!! And I am all about justifying purchases too. haha!
I love Vera Bradley! I have a small duffle and it's so convenient to carry for do many different things! You'll love it!
Holy cow, that's Chris Walker! Wow, good for him and good for you, rock it chica!!
OMG allergies are THE WORST. I'm DYING RIGHT NOW so may have to look into some of that prescription nasal spray haha so sexy!
Prescription Nasal Spray is the best! Not TMI...because I LOVE it haha!
xoxo
Stephanie&Such
I love that bag! Ive never been a big VB fan either until lately..I always see girls carrying the duffles and love them!
I jealous that you can do a hip hop class..even if you do look like Julia Styles!
Hope your having a good weekend! xoxo
That VB bag is so cute! I have the big duffle and need the small one too! And I hope your prescription NS works!
Dude with my allergies I say Yay to prescription nose spray, hahahaha. I also say Yay to sales, nothing gets better than that.
Write it in Lipstick
your blog is soo cute.
the bag you bought will be EXTREMELY versatile. that's the perfect type of bag to have. i like to think of them as weekenders :) or an ideal carry-on for the plane!
hope you're having a great week girly!
Post a Comment