Monday, July 18, 2011

Clinically proven to make you see gnomes

So, I just got home from a work dinner thing, but decided to flip open my Cosmo for some pre-bedtime reading...

...and saw this ad..

Yes, I totally booted up the computer and logged on to blogger to show it to you.

B/c I'm a loser. B/c it's creepy.



Lady sitting awkwardly in unattractive blue chair.

Holding some beauty product.

In an indoor garden picnic with gnomes.

I mean.. what kind of messed up trip is this?!

Does it work? Who knows. But if it makes you see gnomes, I don't want any part of it...

...unless the gnomes have wine. In which case, I might reconsider.

11 comments:

lilmoomoo said...

dude.
there are a million things wrong with that ad.
definitely creepy & weird & doesn't make any sense AT ALL.

hilarious.

XOXO
moo.

Lindsay said...

What the heck is the ad even for?? Horrible marketing! Haha

Marian said...

bahahahaha,,,I can totally see where you are coming from...though it kind of makes me want to have a gnome...they look cute:)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I seriously don't understand why some of those ads get approved. So weird!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Definitely creepy!

KatiePerk said...

Someone needs to rethink that marketing campaign!

katie@tulsadetails said...

If you look really quickly at that photo from your phone you might think it is a pic of you with brunette hair! I may have had to do a double take! :)

Mateya said...

Haha! So strange...

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

hahaha! um seriously why are there gnomes?!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

This ad is so disturbing. And weird. Gnomes creep me out so badly anyway, but this is just too much, haha!

Anonymous said...

I totally just ordered the dermadoctor poetry in lotion! Hope I don't start seeing gnomes...eeeek!