(Yes, I realize it's almost the next weekend... haha.. Whatever).
Last Thursday, I went to my first gender reveal party for my good friend, Kristy! It was kiiinda adorable... pink and blue decor everywhere, people all abuzz with their guesses... :) They cut the cake annnnnd it's a BOY! So excited for her and her hubby!
Saturday, it was tailgate time! And the weather was good enough to take Gracie dog! She loved being a part of the action!
| Some of tailgate alley! Our tailgate is the white tent on the far right side of the photo. :) |
We finished up the night with Luchapalooza! What is that, you ask? Well, it's luchador wrestling in the middle of the street! Luchador wrestling=Mexican wrestling. The back story: A fabulous little downtown restaurant, Elote, started doing luchador wrestling once a month and it's gained so much popularity, they do a whole street festival of sorts a couple times a year!
It's all in good fun. They wear masks and it's kinda like the WWF from the early 80s...haha.. By that, I just mean it's wildly entertaining, fun, and no one walks away seriously injured (to my knowledge). If a wrestler reveals his/her face, they're not allowed to wrestle again-Crazy! So, their identities are kept total secret...
If you live in Tulsa and haven't ever gone to see the luchador wrestling, you're missing out.
| These are GIRLS! Bananas! |
And from luchapalooza to craft night... haha.. Seems like an awkward transition.. Friends and I got together last night for girls night and we made pumpkins!
| My pretty pumpkin! |
A spider sticker and a fun orange and black ribbon that was on major sale annnnnd done! No stenciling, no mess! I was pleased with how it turned out!
Ashley made the cutest mummy pumpkin, so I had to snap a quick photo! I'll let her tell you how she did it, but isn't it adorable?!
Sarah got us all creepy glasses...so it was a total craft night photo op.
One of the other awesome things on girls night was getting to skype with Kat and her new BABY! She just had Nora Kate in the wee hours of the morning and it was so awesome to see mamma and baby that same day! The interwebs and technology can be frustrating...but they can also provide such wonderful opportunities to connect from states away!
So yeah, that was really last Thurs, the weekend, and Tuesday girls night. I need to get better at blogging these things on time... haha...

13 comments:
I loooove your outfits and wish I had them in my closet :) Little Gracie is too precious and that's so great that she got to go with you!
Your pumpkin turned out perfect and is definitely one of the prettiest pumpkins I've ever seen! I've made the mistake of using too much spray paint :( Oh, and about blogging on time... I have pictures from like a month ago that I still haven't posted. Oops!!
I love the pumpkins! How fun!!
Aww Yay For Kristy! Her lil sis Jenny was my bff in highschool! I'm so jealous you can bring your doggy to tailgate! We live too far away :( And I love that blue blouse! Love it! Have a great weekend!
Sounds like you have had a fun past couple of days! Love the idea of gender reveal parties and I can't wait to decorate my pumpkins this weekend! Yours turned out too cute!!!
Uber fun weekend! Gracie is adorable, gender reveal party = so fun and y'alls craft night looks like a blast. Those pumpkins are darling. XO
Y'alls pumpkins are so cute!! Yours looks so professional.
I've always wanted to go to a gender reveal party! So fun! And the pumpkins are adorable!!! Ashley's is so creative!!!
Those pumpkins are so neat, I think I might have to steal the ideas!
Cute! Love that blue tunic you are wearing!
Those pumpkins are adorable too!
I like how you said I stopped you when in reality I screamed at you like you were killing someone :) WHERE did you get the blue tunic you wore to the game?! I need like 500 of those!
I heart Gracie dog
Oh my goodness, I love your pumpkin! Seriously sooo cute! And, I must say that you always look so fabulous for tailgating! Hope you have a great weekend!
Love so much the last pic! so funny! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog! Mary
FOLLOW Venus at Her mirror
FOLLOW Venus on Facebook
Those pumpkins are too cute and Gracie is such a cutie! I love that blue dress you had on.
Post a Comment