So, I've pretty much been like a kid with a new toy with this phone. My palm did its job, but this phone is just SO COOL! (Yeah, I know... I'm way behind in the iphone discovery. Whatever.)
Okay, soooo Friday night was a girly dinner at the yummy Ciao followed by a rooftop bar for M's birthday! :) I may have gotten her a flashing birthday tiara with her gift.. :)
| I didn't turn the flash on for this pic. Bad call, Jackie. |
Saturday, had lunch and shopped a little with Maria and M for her birthday! Discovered these freaking hilarious hats at a local boutique, Must Stash! It's like a little mini Urban Outfitters in a lot of ways. Super cute and pretty affordable.. and well.. it has these hats. Can't go wrong with these hats. ;)
Headed to a friend's birthday party, but those pics are on Eric's camera, sooooo we're skipping ahead.
Saturday, we had a home football game, so of course we went in true tailgate fashion! Duh! And speaking of fashion, I got this fabulous TU bracelet at the Rah Wear tent in tailgate alley. :) I've been wanting one and keep going back every game, but she's been out. It was just $10! She has tons of cute stuff, does online orders, and is at every game. If you need some cute TU gear, check her out. And her supply is constantly growing b/c this is her first year in business. :) She was telling me she's going to likely add some baby stuff, among other things! :) If you'd like to see something, let her know by just contacting her via the site or fbook b/c I'm sure she'd love to know what kinds of demand is out there for different things.
Today, I went on the hunt for an iphone case.
And got hit in the process. :(
I was driving straight out of a local shopping center and another car came through her stop sign and hit me. :( My poor Edge. When you see it, you think "oh, that's fine"...right? Yeah, me too. (it does look worse up close). But, it won't drive and won't respond to anything....not even my keyfab to lock/unlock the doors. Major boo. No idea what's wrong, but she hit me hard enough to spin me around. #scary
I'm really just so glad everyone was okay! Could have been a lot worse than just a royal pain in the arse, ya know. Now I just have to get some wheels tomorrow til my car's working again. *sigh*
Anyway, it really was a pretty good weekend aside from today. And honestly, I'm one of those people that thinks things happen the way they should. What if I'd been just a minute later? Does that mean I wouldn't have been hit? Or does that mean I would have had a WORSE accident? I mean, you just never know. I think my guardian angel had my back (and the other lady's, too). :) Besides, I had Siri to keep me company (my fav iphone feature for sure!)
19 comments:
i'm glad you're ok!
Are you driving a rental??? Wonder how much the damage is to your car!
Glad you are OK. And aren't iPhones handy for picture taking?!?
xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com
Scary!! I love your cute lil blue top/leather jacket out fit though (random, I know ha)
So glad you are okay! I've been wanting an iphone forever but the hubs says as long as my company is paying for my phone there is no point in purchasing one. I'm pushing for one for Christmas though...keep your fingers crossed! Ha ha
PS - you look great in blue!
Jax. I'm so glad you're okay...and that your car will be okay as well. You're angel was definitely on your shoulder. On a lighter note--I loved your fun weekend pictures! have a great Monday. oxo
I really want to make the switch to the iPhone!
So sorry to hear about your car but glad you're ok!
Ugh, that's not cool. I had someone hit me the other day and the damage was only cosmetic. I haven't gotten it fixed yet, but I hate driving around with it! Poor cars.
So sorry about your accident, but glad you're ok!!! It's just such a hassle!!!! Ugh!
And isn't the iPhone the best???? I don't think I could live without mine!!! Can't wait to see more pics from your adventures!
Oh my goodness! I'm glad you're ok! It sounds like it could have been a lot worse.
Dude that sucks!! I would have been freaking out!! Glad you're ok!!
And holy crap you took all those pictures on your iphone?!? Sprint was all out of the 4s....and I'm still on the fence. This may have sold me on it!
Glad you are ok but other than the wreck looks like a fab weekend friend!!! Did you see my posty post about your swap goodies?
Also have you updated your reader/dashboard with my new domain name? http://www.acompletewasteofmakeup.com/
Just stumbled across your blog and love it!
I recently got an iPhone and am addicted as well!
I've been in three accidents and they were all scary even though I wasn't hurt! You just never know what could happen. So glad to see that you're okay!
Sorry about the car! Siri is too funny. My brother and sister in law just got new iphone 4S's and we were playing with it the other night. We told Siri that we were drunk and she offered to call us a cab!
yucko!!! sorry about the wreck friend.
Ugh, sorry about the wreck.
Never heard of that store- looks cute! And, love the TU bracelet!
Oh my goodness, I'm glad you're ok!! I hate dealing with car issues especially accidents. I'm definitely a big believer in everything happens for a reason too.
Pretty sure I have that same brown jacket as you! Love it! Also love the gorgeous bracelet!! It was only $10 too? What a steal!
I'm so sorry to hear about the accident :( It's sad that the lady was driving fast enough in a shopping center to spin your car around!! Not good. I'm glad that you're okay and hopefully your car will be fixed soon!!
I'm so sorry that you were hit! What a bummer! I always think like you do though...if I'm running late for something or take a wrong turn I always think "Maybe this kept me from being in a bad accident!" Glad you were okay!
Post a Comment