Hi friends! How was the weekend? Mine was good. Remember how I said I was taking Thursday and Friday off? Well, I already had Friday off (holiday), but ended up working all day Thursday after all. Blerg. But, even though the weekend wasn't as long as I'd hoped, it was still pretty good. :)
I have 70 hours of vacation time to use before the end of the year and am going to be sad when I lose some of it b/c there is no way I can take that much before year-end. Busy busy! Eh, it's my fault for not taking more time off earlier in the year.. *le sigh*
Okay, moving on to the weekend!
Thursday, Eric and I got to attend an event sponsored by TU featuring the Pioneer Woman! :) What a fabulous lady! And she was totally cool with posing for a photo...which gets her even more points in my book. :)
Friday, I took my favorite pooch to Woodward Park for some frolicking in the fall foliage. :)
Okay, so this next photo was inspired by Pinterest. See what that website is doing to me?! Anyone seen this photo with the dog and the wreath? A few of my friends have pinned it recently. Okay, well.. Gracie was looking adorable and I saw my fall wreath and thought "Worth a shot!" She hates me. Or really loves me. Or somewhere in between. ;)
Skipping ahead to Saturday night, a few awesome girl friends and I got together for a long overdue sushi date! :) We used to go all the time and well.. life kinda gets in the way of sushi sometimes. :) It's been a busy fall, right?! Anyway, we had a really good time. :)
Since I kinda forgot to blog pics from last weekend, I didn't get to blog Mary's birthday. Here she is (center) with Dennis and me! Love these people! Our friendship is the best thing that came out of my time at the law firm for sure. :)
Oh and I finally got this! Annnnnnd I did it! (a victory in itself.. haha). And um.. holy moly it's tough! I like it a lot! I've done it twice now. :) I'll have to keep you updated. I intend to do it three times a week for at least a couple months. We'll see if the reviews are true before I go buying the whole set. :) I have to say.. I DONT LIKE workout dvds. At all. But, this one is really easy to follow and is broken up into 5 10-minute segments. I dig that. Much more attainable than one, solid hour long workout if you ask me. It's all mental, right?
Here's to Monday! Let's make it a good week!

16 comments:
Um, you meant the Pioneer Lady!!! Ahhhh, I'm so jealous:) I love her...and her recipes!!
You look so pretty! That workout looks intense!
How did I not know about this TU even with the Pioneer Woman? Tommy is really shirking his alumni duties!! So fun you got to meet her! She is so friendly in person.
Your hair looks great, too, btw!
*event, not even
I love the Pioneer Woman. It's awesome that you got to meet her!
Pioneer Woman = Awesome!
Also, I'm not a fan of workout videos but I do a yoga dvd because I don't want to/can't pay 20 dollars a class.
Seriously, I think you are the only one I know that looks fabulous as a blonde AND a brunette. So jealous. :)
Aw! Gracie looks too cute in these photos! Glad you had a good weekend.
You got to meet the Pioneer Woman?!?! I cannot believe you didn't tell me about this! Jealous!! Let me know if you like that DVD. Lord knows I need to do something to counteract the eggnog lattes :)
I'm so glad you got to meet Ree!
Also, that DVD looks awesome. I might just have to order it myself.
Um okay this post rocks. Mainly because I am obsessed with the Pioneer Woman. BUTTER!
Also I am equally bsessed with the pictures of Gracie Dog. So cute! She loves you for them I'm sure.
How fun to meet the PW!
Love your hair btw...did you cut it?!
1. i love your boots in the park!
2. gracie???? PA-RESH!!!! the wreath photo is supa cute!
3. the core fusion pictures makes me equally jealous and scared! ha!
what a great weekend! Gracie looks adorable.
Aww Gracie looks soooo cute!! And your fall pictures are great!
I love pioneer woman!
Post a Comment