Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Watching Ricky Gervais insult people the Golden Globes and uploading photos from this weekend! This weekend was especially fun b/c I got to help host a good friend's baby shower. :) Kristy is the first one in our little girl group to have a baby and everyone was super excited to celebrate and eager to make it really special. :) We went with a winter wonderland theme which turned out so pretty!

Let's get right to the photos!

I love how my other best girl friends from college all paint letters, so I decided to give it a go!
Pretty pleased with how they turned out! :) I rarely toot my horn with creative projects b/c sometimes they end up looking like a 5 year old did them, sooooo yeah... haha...
 
Do you remember how Eric's mom always makes such fabulous candy bar wrappers for the tailgates? Well, I stole her idea AND her assistance in making these party favors for the shower with Kristy's maternity photos taken by one of the fabulous (and very talented) hostesses, Beth! 

How cute is this?! Beth named the drinks after baby Roman! ha! :)

Kristy is having baby Roman next month and is still the picture of fashion and fabulous! I just love this girl! 
The hostesses with the mommy to be!:)  
I had such a good time with these girls helping plan Kristy's shower and feel so lucky to have such creative, fun, talented friends. :)

And I also feel pretty darn lucky to have tomorrow off! Yeeeeehaw! Hope you had a good weekend, friends!

19 comments:

Annie said...

what an awesome shower!! ALL you ladies are gorgeous and i just LOVE that you are all dressed according to the theme :) glad you have such special friends in your life!! this post belongs in a magazine!

Kristin said...

Everything looks great!! Love the "Romosa" drink! HA!

Krystal said...

Beautiful shower and beautiful friends!! Sounds like a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

I'd kill to look that amazing while pregnant. Wow! And I'm loving your current hairstyle!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like you did an awesome job at the planning!!! I love that necklace you've got on and your friend looks fabulous!

katie@tulsadetails said...

Soooo cute!!! You need to do a tutorial on your letters! I'm so impressed! Love them! Also, the drink names - brilliant! Looks like a perfect shower!! Did you guys color coordinate on purpose? Because it made for a perfect picture!

Ashley said...

What a cute shower! Love the letters you painted!

Neely said...

That shower looks super super cute!

Kerr said...

Cute shower! I just hosted my first last month and am planning two right now. I need to find my creative side! So jealous of your day off tomorrow. I will be working boo.

Emily said...

You are amazing. I kinda jealous (don't judge) of your letter painting ability, and your creative idea for the candy bars--so flippin cute!!! Also you look super bitty in the picture you are in--yah Crossfit!!! Happy Monday Jackie :)

brittany @ g squared said...

Those letters are too cute! Def want to try something like that for my house.

Mateya said...

What a sweet shower! I love those letters...great job!

Stacy said...

Jackie! Your blog is soooo cute! Love keeping up with the Tulsa girls = )

Christine said...

SO.cute!!! Love the letters!! I know Kristy!! She looks super fab!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

adorable shower!! LOVE the Romosas and candy bars!! All the details are perfect! :)

Victoria @ From Bourbon to Esplanade said...

OMG that has to be the cutest baby shower I've ever seen! Y'all went all out! We're throwing one for one of my friends in April, so I might have to steal some of these ideas! Y'all are so cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shower!

Anonymous said...

how lovley was this!!!

your newest follower:)

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Marian said...

This looks like such an amazing day!! I'm also in the mood for some cupcakes now:)