Things I want...
* A tan. I.want.a.tan. My days of being carefree and stupid tanning beds are long-over, but oh how I want a bronzed glow. Slathering on lotions to have a hint of color is becoming frustrating..and smelly.
* I want it to stop raining and be 75 degrees again. Thanks in advance, Mother Nature.
* A beach vacation. This directly corresponds with my first want above regarding a tan.
* A lamp for my desk. I work in a grey cube dungeon. (You like me even though I'm overdramatic).
* To learn how to sew. I've found some awesome fabric for curtains, pillows, etc, but I have no idea how to sew. Well.. I took home-ec, but if you saw the apron I made, you'd agree with me that I have no idea how to sew.
* Some rain boots. (Directly corresponds to my second bullet point).
* To watch the Walking Dead season finale. Eric was out of town, so I wanted for him to get back to watch it b/c we always watch it together. (If you're going "awww" and thinking that's cute, stop and think that the show is about zombies eating people. Still as cute? haha! )
* To watch the Pretty Little Liars season finale. (My television taste runs the gamut :) ). We got rid of cable b/c we have Netflix and AppleTV and Hulu, but I don't have a season pass for PLL. So, I'm waiting until today when it goes live on Hulu. I can't wait to find out who A is!
Okay, enough of my slightly random insignificant desires... haha...
Happy Tuesday, friends!
16 comments:
I love all of this! And am with you on all of it too! Except I've seen both finales. :) And you'll love them both!!!
I couldn't watch last night so I am watching pretty little liars tonight. I can't wait to find out who a is! Except I saw someone post on facebook that we only sorta fined out. Lame!
I need a tan too!!! I tried sitting outside for one yesterday, but I *maybe* built a base... haha
The one good thing is that the weather is awesome here in Ontario!!
We love first world problems! And PLL :)
This rain is for the birds!
Haha I love these!
I have found an amazing lady who does spray tans. They look more natural than the spray tan booths. I've even got Chesley addicted to her. Let me know if you want her info.
That site is absolutely hilarious. I haven't seen PLL, but I almost felt like I was missing the most important moment of my life last night when "A" was revealed. ALL of my friends were tweeting/talking about it.
The Walking Dead is my favorite!! I just started watching it here and there with Marco and I have recently become obsessed! I can't believe we have to wait until the fall to find what happens:(
I am so with you on the tan thing, but also don't want to get in a bed! What to do?
I wish I knew how to sew, I can hardly figure out to put a button back onto things, it sucks. I'd love a beach vacation as well...and a tan...teehee..just kidding. ;)
I agree with so many of these! I would love a tan, but I'm terrified of tanning beds. I agree that the lotions are annoying and smelly. I still use them though since I'm sickeningly pale. A beach vacation would be perfect right now! Hope you're having a great week!
haha - I know the feeling about the tanning. A few years ago I switched the self-tanner only it is for sure a little smelly...
I made a pair of curtains last week for Josh's son's room and it was tough! I sweated those things out! lol
PS: Are you still ok with tanning outside but with sunscreen on? or do you not want to do that either? This year I'm going for the outside but with sunscreen.
I hear you on the tan. I need to put the self tanner on before bed, but I'm too lazy most nights!
There are a lot of websites with free sewing projects/lessons, etc. I received a sewing machine as a Christmas gift and pinterest has been a big help!
Jamie
http://independentmrs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment