I love trying new things and reading product reviews, so when I get something I kinda dig, I feel the need to take 2 minutes of your life you'll never get back and tell you about it... haha... :) Awhile ago, I ran out of bronzer. *gasp* Yeah, yeah first world problems. Anyway, even when I slather on smelly self tanner attempting to keep a glow, it just doesn't do much for my face. Enter my love of bronzers.
I've always been a fan of Nars Laguna and Too Faced Sun Bunny, so that's what I went to Ulta intending to purchase. I asked the sales person if they had any more Sun Bunny since the shelf was out of stock. She said she'd check, but urged me to try Benefit's new Sugarbomb. I looked at it and politely agreed, but thought "No way in hell. There's orange in there!" And then the weirdest thing happened: I liked it.
If you're wanting to look TAN from a bronzer, this isn't your thing. It does add color, but you really have to build it to get a deeper bronze going. And even then, it would proably look more pinkish bronze than tan.
I was wearing it last weekend (below post) in the birthday night photos. I don't know if that really helps you or not, but you can see how I have a little bit of a pinkish/bronze glow on my cheeks in that photo of me making fun of the tiny drink.. haha.. :) That's how it looks on my skin over a powder foundation.
Oh and no, I was not compensated to write this. I wrote this random rant all for free. ;)

9 comments:
Nice Article! Thanks for sharing with us.
Grooming Products
oooh I likey those colors together!! I may have to try that as a fellow freckled blue eyed but brunette girl! thanks for sharing!
I LOVE reading product reviews--especially beauty stuff! I've been on the hunt for a good bronzer and will definitely check this one out next time I'm at Sephora. I've also been searching for a non-streaky self-tanner, so if you have any recs for that, let me know!
hmm interesting. I love benefit & I have actually been interested about this product! so thank you! xo Kelly
I love benefit...I think we've discussed our shared love of high beam, coralista, and maybe dandelion. I've been looking for a new bronzer--since I'm almost out. Great review. oxo
hmm I'm always looking for new fun stuff for my cheeks! Must try!
I think you need to have the local bloggers over to play makeup! I can only imagine how awesome we would look!
I have been wearing the same blush for about 8 years. It might be time for a change :)!
I might have to give this a try! I've seen it at Sephora but have never tried it out!
Ok I love your product reviews because your last review of the Pssst! dry shampoo - I bought it off of your review and I LOVE it! I have hated every other dry shampoo except for this one! So keep the reviews coming!
Post a Comment