This weekend was a busy one, but a good one! :)
Friday night, Eric and I got together with my mom to celebrate my birthday! My birthday goes on forever in case you were wondering about why you keep reading mentions.. haha.. Nah, my mom was out of town on my bday and so were we, so celebrating got a little postponed. We introduced my mom to our fav little Mexican place. She didn't seem as impressed as we are, but she also didn't have a margarita, so that could be why. ;)
Saturday, Eric and I headed out to celebrate his friend, Chris', 30th birthday with dinner and drinks. :) I wore one of my new bubble necklaces! I don't know how many people have asked me if it's from JCrew. I always 'fess up (b/c I have to share the awesome deal!) but am pretty impressed that no one can tell! Hell, I can't tell, so how would they?
![]() |
| Making fun of our tiny little drink. But it was good, people. |
And I couldn't have picked a more fabulous girl for Dennis. I could write a whole blog post about how wonderful Stephanie is. I am just so happy for the two of them!
It was a gorgeous ceremony at the OKC Farmers Public Market! I'd never even heard of the place, but it was a stunning venue.
| I dig his chili |
| Seriously, could they be any cuter? |
| The family! :) |
The weekends are zooming by. I can't believe we're more than halfway through summer! The temps here have reached a daily average of approximately 10 thousand degrees...or more like 104ish.
I'll leave you with couple gratuitous photos of Gracie dog with her bone. Once she hears Eric or me pull into the drive and lock the car, she runs to the door or perches on the sofa with her bone as if she's showing it off as she greets us. It's pretty adorable. :)



8 comments:
I love your friend's dress all that Toole! So gorgeous! And where is your B day outfit from? the white shirt and is it black shorts or skirt? I can't tell!
Oh my gosh--that venue in OKC is gorgeous! Adding it to my list of wedding ideas if I can ever find myself an Oklahoma groom! ;)
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
The venue for your friends wedding was gorgeous!! I love all the lanterns and lights hanging from the ceiling!
And you look fabulous Birthday girl! I honestly haven't been a huge fan of the bubble necklace fad, but the turqoise looks awesome against the plain white!
OK. Seriously. I was OBSESSED with this wedding when you were Instagramming it! SO STUNNING. Her dress, the venue... EVERYTHING. I LOVE IT. :)
What a gorgeous wedding! Such cute pictures of you and E too!!
I love birthday's that last all month! It must be a July thing because the same thing happens to me:) You look so happy in all your pictures!!
Oh my goodness! I love the look of that wedding. LOVE!
Loveeee your dress!!! I want to borrow it!!
Post a Comment