How is it already Sunday night?! I got really good at honeymooning/vacationing. I kinda wish someone would just pay me to do that...I'm not super into paid blog reviews of things, but if you're reading and you need someone to review your villa in the Mediterranean, you just let me know...
This weekend was productive with a capital p. We'd managed to clean our house post-wedding, but really just enough to exist in it...So, this weekend, we organized, we cleaned, we laundered, we ran errands.. We basically got back to normal. :) While it's sad to have our honeymoon clothes all cleaned and folded away until next summertime, it's also nice to have a clean house again...
Friday night, we ate comfort food like fat kids at Caz's downtown- chicken and biscuit anyone? It was yum. Then, we went and saw Captain Phillips. Good stuff, people. Tom Hanks was pretty awesome in it. Do you know he didn't even meet the pirate actor until the scene on the boat? Wanted him to actually be a bit afraid.. I think it worked.
Saturday night, we went to dinner again (seeing a pattern?) and then came home and watched Man of Steele. Again...good stuff.
Today, we did our normal Sunday schtuff- grocery store, a bike ride (for Eric), cleaning, etc. But, since the day was so beautiful and winter weather is allegedly headed our way, we headed to the park with the pooches! :)
Kinda addicted to my new self timer app on my iphone. I used TimerCam, but a friend told me about Gorillacam and now I want that one b/c it can take multiple photos! Anyhoo... we looked pretty silly smiling at a rock (where I'd propped my iphone) but got a cute photo!
You know what else I did this evening? FINALLY got our wedding photos uploaded to Facebook! Lawd that took a long time. I selected the ones I wanted...which was hard b/c I liked them all...and then went through and tagged everyone once they were uploaded. Two hours later...haha... First world problems. Anyway, love that they're online. I'll share more over here asap!
Hope you had a great weekend, friends. Not so ready for Monday, but am working on it...


2 comments:
YES, cannot wait to see more wedding photos, so definitely share away :)
I've heard so many good things about Captain Phillips! I'll have to put this on my must-rent list!
I must get that app because I've been using TimerCam. Winston looks so happy!
Post a Comment