1. I feel like a housewife without the house... or the husband...
2. I went to a temp agency today.. where I got to take a standardized test including putting things in alpha order, using correct grammar, and oh yeah.. long division. I felt like a rockstar.
3. The temping thing jumpstarted my actual jobsearching which had kinda hit a wall.. and I fired off 4 resumes when I got home.
4. My cell phone is being annoying and isnt receiving all my calls. I have messages that it's not telling me I got, etc.. ARG!!! Buuuuut.. I DID negotiate with Sprint and got them to wipe 100 bucks off my bill and give me credit for June AND July.. Gah.. I hate to negotiate, but I guess I'm pretty good at it.. Rock!
5. Pablo (the fish) is kinda trippin out.. I dont know if I drugged him with too much chlorine in his water or what, but everytime I approach, he acts like he's starving and swims around furiously. I cant feed him all the time, though, or he'll explode! Sheez. The fish has bulimia. Great. My fish binges and purges.
6. I think I'm going to Rock n Roll yoga again on Friday.. It's 10 bucks and they have all the mats, etc.. If you wanna come, it's at 5:30 and it's the best workout I've ever had. Seriously. Think about it.
7. Australia's Next Top Model is slightly addicting. Just sayin. Oh, and what's up with Lindsay Lohan being number 1 on Maxim's Hot 100? Lame.
8. Did you watch the show Traveler last week after Grey's? I dvr-ed it, but didnt think it looked that good. I watched it today and am HOOKED!! I really like it!! It's like Prison Break with a law student!
9. I heard who wins the Bachelor b/c she slipped up after a few too many drinky drinks. I dont know whether to believe it or not...
10. Lost tonight had better be good and not feature mysterious invisible characters again. *sigh* Jaccccccoooooob.... Right.
11. Ever played Bocce ball? Curious.
12. I'm going to Palm Springs next weekend and I am soooooooooooooooooooooo ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Wanna do my laundry for me before I go?
*** TU wiped the ticket off my record and took care of the law firm thing.. Ahh.. Patience pays off.. as does venting through blogging instead of throwing things at TU personnel...***
5 comments:
I heart Bocce ball!!! Are we going to start a team??
Don't you DARE tell who wins The Bachelor. I've not been watching that ridiculous show for nothing. I know you love spoilers, but I can't stand a ruined surprise. We'll have to talk Monday night!
I played bocce ball in my high school French class once. I think it was the only game I've ever won in my life (other than board games, etc.). It was pure luck.
Oh, and those are some random tests they made you do at the temp agency. I just had to do typing and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Long division? Really? Who does long division by hand anymore? Seriously.
temp agencies are stupid. ok not really at all. but making you take that test is stupid.
additionally, i also heart bocce ball and we should all play soon.
love you.
1. I prefer the term "homemaker" :)
2. I've heard The Bachelor rumor too...not sure what I think about that. Still can't believe I watch The Bachelor!
Post a Comment