So, I went to Lindsay's.. and fell in love.. She doesnt look just like a Gracie, though.. but more of a Princess Gracie.. She's such a little lady.. I love her!! She has a little pink pillow that she lays on. Lindsay told me she loved it and as soon as I put it on my floor, she went right to it and laid down! :) She is seriously SO well-behaved! Tonight, we visited Jenny and Jeff (and Henry), Dennis, and PetsMart! My mom came over, too.. So, she's sleeeeeeepy (and so am I). She cracks me up b/c when she's tuckered out, she just kinda lays down wherever she is and looks at me like "You bitch, stop standing there and carry me... I'm cute and I'm over this." LOL! :)

She follows me around outside.. and this is about the farthest I could get her to get away from me so I could take a photo!

She HATES stairs.. and will just lay there.. wherever I placed her... and look at me. She looks like she was attempting to climb them.. Um no. She just lays there... lol! :) So friggin cute...

Lindsay hooked. me. up. with lots of stuff including the cute matching doggie dishes, the trendy travel carrier, puppy pads, etc... Oh..and I put my shoe there cause she looks bigger than she actually is in some photos. She's about 8lbs and will grow to be about 10-12.

Ah... I'm TIRED. Okay.. lets hope she sleeps through the night... She already likes her crate!!! I got her one b/c I wanted her to have POSITIVE associations with it instead of just when I leave.. so it was really impt to me to get her in it tonight to sleep.. while I'm here. I am VERY firm in my having boundaries with the doggie.. (Lets see how long this lasts.. lol!)
8 comments:
Gah! She's so cute! I seriously can't believe you're naming her Grace Kelly though. I have to say, I'm not a fan of naming her Grace (sorry!). It is just such a classy PERSON name, not a DOG name. Although, I guess Charlotte on SATC named her dog Elizabeth Taylor. I'm reading a biography on Grace Kelly right now actually (her dog's name was Oliver, FYI).
PS I think I have that same shoe! Nine West?
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Yeah, she's more just plan Gracie. Grace Kelly doesnt work for her.. but for her FULL name, that can be it.. But, she's definitely a Gracie!! :)
oh jax she is adorable! you should keep her. we crate trained rox and arlo at night - er... they slept in their crates all night anyway... for a long time... and they LOVED their crates. we kept the crates in the kitchen. we were super super lucky - arlo never went to the bathroom in our house ever and roxy only once. i really don't know how it happened... we introduced the house gradually... they were only allowed in the kitched at first, then the kitchen/living, then the rest of the house. now they sleep on the floor in our room on their "beds" and they play outside during the day weather permitting.
YAY!!! Im glad you crate trained, too.. I read that slowly exposing them to the rest of the house like you did is the best plan! I hope so.. Did you get a kiddie gate or something??
sooooooooo cute. I wanna meet her while I'm in town!!!
she's perfect! i luuuuv her. welcome to motherhood :)
Congrats on the puppy, she is a cutie!
Post a Comment