So, those of you who know me know that my girl crush is Vanessa Minillo... She's just fabulous!! :) For those weird guys out there, note to you.. every girl has a girl crush.. We dont want to sleep with them... We just want to wear their clothes, makeup, possibly have a day or so where we look like them.. Okay.. Well, have you seen Crazy Lohan corrupting Vanessa? *sigh* Annoyed. Who the hell plays with knives??!! I am annoyed, disturbed, and confused.. I mean.. who thinks knives are (1) sexy or (2) good photo props? I mean.. how friggin high on whatever drug were these two?? I heard Vanessa lost her jobbie b/c of it.. Sad.Todays lesson: Dont play with knives....with Lindsay Lohan. Oh, also... dont do drugs.... Yeah.
6 comments:
Another lesson would be to not take pictures of yourself doing anything...um...naughty if you are famous or are hoping to become famous. The pictures will come out and you will be embarrassed. It's not rocket science people.
what happened to michelle pfieffer?
I saw these too. aren't they like a year old or something?
also, I, too, have a girl crush. it's claire danes. i think you did a very good job defining. :D
thank god i wasn'tt there...lol
i have 2 girl crushes: angelina jolie & jennifer garner! love love them.
these pictures are CREEPY. But it goes along with my theory that all hollywood people are crackheads...even the "normal" ones. I think they're all freaks, some are just better at hiding it!
a) i LOVE tmz and check it constantly at work. that's kind of sad. : )
b) famous people are spoiled children.
c) i love jennifer garner too! i would trade with her anyday.
d) please tell me i'll see you this weekend. woo hoo!
Post a Comment