They dont have but one girls' bathroom. So, Sara and Laura opted to take over the guys room...with guy leaving it.. They werent exactly being patient while this guy fixed his hair and it was hilarious!!!
Girls. Dancing. Photos. :)
There are stories from Sat that are inappropriate to type on my blog, but let's just say I thankfully stuck to my "I'm not driving when I drink anything" mentality. Unfortunately, not everyone did the same thing. Made for a long night.Side note: Did you know that.. as an atty...I can have a "get out of jail free card" that I buy...and if a friend gets arrested, I can use it to get them out of jail under my custody?! Crazy! Just learned about this....
I hope you all had a great weekend!
1 comment:
that sounds quite handy, actually. but are you sure someone isn't pulling your leg? i think it might only be true when you are playing monopoly. ;)
Post a Comment