WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My stupid ass landlords were getting ready to go out of town for the weekend and leave the box thing LOCKED unintentionally. We caught them just in time and the electrical people were able to get in and hook us up!!!!
I'm going out to celebrate with Kelli b/c she got a new job...and I got power!!!!
My favorite conversation at work this week btw...It was candid, not like a supervisor or anything.
Talk talk talk.... leading to....
Guy: "Where do you want to go in the company?"
Me: "Well, I'm pretty happy right now, all I can think about anyway is power.." *laugh*
Him: "Well, you know...if you keep doing the job you're doing, there's plenty..."
Me: "Um. No. Like electricity. Power."
4 comments:
yay for power! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Yea! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
yay for power!!!!! in more than one sense!!!!
Finally!! What a great Christmas present!
Post a Comment