Things I want to talk about today in no order what-so-ever.
1. Ice damage crap.
So, I'm about as tired of talking about the magnificent invention of electricity as you are hearing me talk about it. Whatever, it's my blog. My apt is still dark and scary, but cleeeeean. You see, I was heading home and finding shit by basically throwing other shit aroun..including clothes, mail, etc. So, Sat, I went home and cleaned before heading back to Sarah and Andrews. :) My mom has power (as of yesterday)so I had somewhere to shack last night...and until I get power at my place. Although, I think her hot water heater pilot light went out b/c no hot h20 this morning. I'm pimpin a headband and a ponytail. Be jealous.
I threw out my fridge stuff yesterday. I puked. Seriously. Picture the smell of chicken, cottage cheese, yogurt.. I'll stop now. It wasnt pretty.
7 Days. 7 Days of not sleeping in MY bed or showering at MY apt. I'm lucky to have good friends and also a mom with power now. I just want them to tell me affirmatively "Jax, count on no power til Thursday" or something. This going home every night and packing again thing is getting old.
Also, I forgot to mention the other day. I almost (seriously almost) bought a headlamp light thing when I couldnt find another flashlight. I think they're awesome. Can you see me in a headlamp? That might make my day....lol!
I've also begun to resent those with power up at work. It's like some mini celebration when they get it back on. I smile really big and say "yay!" but really mean "whatever, you're off my planet."
2. Cable
This goes into the above category, but for me it's impt enough for it's own number. The cable... will not be back on until around JANUARY 12th!!! OH. MY. GOOD. LORD. Kelli called yesterday to "get in line" with Cox. All I've got to say is....if I'm missing Grey's, those bastards better not be charging me. Hmph!
3. Lucca at the mall.
Okay, so I got a dress at the new little boutique, Lucca. I thought it looked very LC from The Hills. However, I should have realized that LC looks like she's in a trash bag when she wears some of that stuff. I put it on and looked...well.. just bad. So, I went to return it. Newsflash.. they dont take returns! WHAT?! AND, they dont take exchanges if they've sold out of the merchandise! ARG! It's a good thing I'm nice and I shot the shit with the sales girl b/c she let me return the dress for a semi-cute sweater. I should've known better than to shop somewhere that has "dresses" which are actually shirts. Gah. I dont like my ass cheeks hanging out for the world to see. Thank you very much.
4. The gym.
Speaking about ass cheeks, I went to the gym last night for the first time in a week. Just b/c midtown is without power and you have to shower at the gym, please don't walk around naked in the bathroom. It really just makes the rest of us awkward. I mean... it's not like I've never seen boobs n butts before, but I feel like a perv when I'm waiting for the tanning bed and have to sit there while a naked woman brushes her hair, teeth, etc.. Put on some damn clothes!! I ran into the wall accidentally trying to look down when I walked around the corner. That just made me look worse... Good Lord. Also, the fact that she pressed her naked body against the counter makes me nervous to touch the counter. That is all.
Also, this conversation should've never taken place:
Woman on yoga matt: "You have power yet?"
Me: "Nope.. That's why I haven't been here in a week...Doesn't take much to get me outta shape.. *laugh*"
Woman: "I have no power, either.. But, I've come up here...Haven't been here in a week? Wow.." *insert her making a disapproving face at me* She then stopped conversating like my lazy ass wasnt good enough to chat with awkwardly over ab exercises.
I have one thing to say: BITC*H, I didn't want to talk to you anyway and my kickboxing will take down your yoga loving butt any day. Hmph!
I'll admit.. Maybe I'm a bit more volatile lately. haha...
Movie suggestions for tonight are welcome. Kel and I watched the Nanny Diaries last night. My rating: Hot guy in the movie. Hot girl in the movie. Good ending. Chick flick. I give it an A. That is all. :)
1 comment:
oh, good, maybe i'll make sammy go rent nanny diaries for me tonite! ;) you and my mother, still the only people i know who are still without power. mum also cleaned out the two fridges and the freezer in the garage today. she said it was the most disgusting thing she's ever done. what i want to know is, is the city compensating you for everything you lost? cuz they should. for reals.
Post a Comment