Thursday, February 7, 2008

Holy shit

The man getting ready to look at my face has the following marks on his license from the public database (always check the oklahoma board of medical licensure)

Probation
Narcotics Violation Substance Abuse
5 years probation
Suspended License
Narcotics Violation Sexual Misconduct

Are you effing kidding me? This is the guy my mom LOVES!!?!! Yeah, Jenny, I'm gonna need that recommendation. However, I'm still going to this guy b/c I dont give a rat's ass if he took drugs and had some sexual misconduct. As long as he can fix my damn face, we're good today.

4 comments:

care said...

what the february?!?

hope you get your face fixed and then go see a different doctor. yikes!

♥Joy♥ said...

oh my, jax...what the heck?

did you do something in another life to warrant a payback in the form of incompetent doctors?!

Lauryl Lane said...

good grief. i dunno... your face is pretty close to your chest... if he tries feeling you up, get out of there!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

How do you look that stuff up?