Monday, February 18, 2008

On my knees in the morning...

So, dunno if I've mentioned, but my hot water heater blows serious ass. The water often goes arctic when I'm mid shower-and I only take like 10 minute showers. When it never even begins to get more than luke warm, I often bring a space heater in the bathroom and put a towel down. I then get on my knees and wash my hair leaning over the tub so I dont go through my day looking like the funk that I feel. That was this morning. I need to tell my LL's but with all the recent traveling, it kinda looks like my suitcase vomited all over my living room. Soooo.. I need to clean before they come in.

Work is crazy busy since I've been gone, so keeping this short.. This week is kinda poo. My dad passed away on Presidents Day, which happened to be the 21st of that year. So, I have two days this week that kinda make me ick. However, the 21st is worse than Pres Day in the book of ick. I shall likely be purchasing wine to enjoy during Thursday's Lost. Just sayin...

In other news, I think my hair is too long. It shall be trimmed up a bit next time. This is why I take tons of photos-to determine whether my hair looks good. ha. Kidding. That is all from the wonderful world of Jax. Photos tonight. Promise. :)

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

that showering thing sounds un-fun. boo, friend.