Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stinky hooves and French people

Dude. I got Gracie one of those animal hooves filled with peanut butter. It didnt smell at the PetCo, but man.. once it gets wet with her doggie slobber, it stinks like someone DIED. And now, she loves it and I cant take it away. She looks pathetic when I try. And she smells putrid. And she sleeps with me. Awesome.

Did you watch The Hills? Um.. Did anyone else think they were in Paris for longer than a WEEK? I mean.. all that drama for a WEEKLONG trip? Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Wow. Lame. And... how does she get TWO dresses and SKIP OUT on the ball she went to work? The French dude wasnt even that cute. LC, you disappoint me.

I went to the gym tonight. I have officially hit "I have a vaca and need a perky ass" mode. You just wait. Bernie, the (oddly super hot for her name) trainer, and I are going to bond at her butts n guts class Thursday. I'm afraid. My butt n gut are definitely not ready for a 30 minute focus on them... Yikes. But, uh, I have flashbacks to hiking in Belize when I thought I was close to death. Granted, I had a kidney infection the whole trip, but still. Getting in shape never hurt. Oh, and the waterfall forums say people have died. A LOT. while hiking up the slippery rocks. Given my slightly clumsy nature in Belize (I ran into a dog on a bike lest we forget), I might write my last will and testament before I go. See, this is why I should do all this crap before I reproduce.

Oh, I got to go hear a lecture series today with my boss! :) She had an extra ticket and asked me to go. It was reallllly good! :) Will update if I feel like I have nothing else to say tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought that they would have been there for months!! How did Brody go all of the time and then the day she leaves find someone to date..Annoying..
And they didn't even work really while they were there.. I mean who pays for someone to go from LA to Paris to hold designer signs??