Yes. I really said that.
As the ads say... OMFG... Did you SEE Gossip Girl last night? I dont feel so badly about being addicted to it b/c it's friggin GOOD.
Dude. I leave tomorrrrrrrrrow!!! The weather just north of where we're going to be is above 90 degrees... like right now. at 9am. HOLY MOLY. I never found a rain jacket, so.. guess I'll just deal with it. Started to lay stuff out I want to take.. I have no earthly idea. In my backpack, I need to fit: first aid, 7 days of clothes, swimsuits, shoes, beach towel, etc etc etc...
I set my alarm so I dont forget my passport. That would be BAD, but something I would totally do.
Went to Kampai for it's last night open last night. Boo. But, rumor is there's a rooftop bar opening on b-side. Like it! Sad Kampai is closing. It had actually leveled out to be a pretty good place...esp after Jewel took all the meat-heads and fake-id scantily clad girls away...
I dont feel like I'll be on vacation tomorrow. I have all this excitement, but it's weird b/c I cant really equate it with "I will be on a beach by the end of the week..." It's more just randomly placed giddy-ness. No cell phone, no laptop, no makeup.... (well, maybe some lipgloss and mascara...) ;)
My camera holds 600 photos. People, you should be afraid.
I'll blog more before I leave...likely tonight when I dont want to pack. Love love!
7 comments:
oh my god, have so much fun!!!
Sounds like such an adventure!!
I think I have a Columbia rain jacket (just black and plain) that works well. It's kind of big because I bought it to go over my heavy coats in Switzerland, but you are more than welcome to borrow it. Call me! Love Love!
Aw, you're sweet, lover! I havent even harassed you for photos of that trip...but uh... Sarah? Photos? Maybe? ;) I dont wanna ruin your jacket (could happen since we're backpacking) but thanky you, lovely!
I'm sure it would be fine, but whatev. Check Sports Authority...they had a bunch on sale last time I went by. Just a thought!!!
have fun, be careful, and take lots of pics (like you need anyone to tell you that!). enjoy it jackie!!! miss you! : )
I don't think I've ever known someone to be addicted to GG as much as I am. Is it weird we're in our 20's and still watch shows about high schoolers? Nah!
Have fun on your vacation!
Post a Comment