Friday, May 2, 2008

I have another crack in my windshield today. I think someone is trying to tell me something. Pissed. I cant handle that religious woman again. Not in the mood. Last time she told me to pray and command the storm to not damage my car. Yes, I am serious.

Also pissed that the moment the news came on, the weather stuff stopped. REALLY? I'm emailing those people today. Dont think I'm not going to.

TGIF. T.G.I.F.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I'll look for the dude's card that did mine when I get home tonight. He was efficient, did a great job, and brought his kid with to help him. LOL!

Jax said...

Yes! I'd love that! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang Jackie, whatcha doin on that windshield, woman? haha

BTW I have all e mails of the news people if you need them. For every channel. Because I did PR work for the Cochlear Implant Support Group and all of that...

just sayin'...=D have a good day girl...oh yah and omg I blogged yesterday. or the day before or something! WOW.

care said...

look at you, with TWO people to make your next steps easier. lucky lady indeed!

Anonymous said...

So I guess you guys had some bad weather down there? Gah. I'm so out of it. I have GOT to start watching the news. That's one thing I don't miss though - marathon severe weather alerts that interrupt shows. They should have a separate channel for that. Like, say, the WEATHER CHANNEL.

XXX
Lauren

Lauryl Lane said...

that is retarded. and sorry about the windshield. you might need to tone things down... or move it to the bedroom. ;)