Today is the day I went to the doctor. I know.. I know.. Stubborn Jax finally gave in b/c everyone convinced me I could be internally bleeding and slowly dying. *sigh*
Diagnosis: One or more broken ribs. Torn rotator cuff.
Prescriptions: Lunesta and Celebrex.
Basically, I kick ass. Seriously. WHO DOES THAT?! I even made my doctor watch the video. Laugh, but I did it.
Went to dinner with Blaze at Los Cabos last night and she and I had a great talk...about our friendship, getting married, etc.. I cant wait to celebrate her big day with her... I just cant believe it's happening so fast... I'm gonna cry at the wedding. It's gonna happen. And it's a Catholic ceremony so I have lots of time to cry. Gross. Why am I having my makeup done again? LOL! :) I always cover emotion with sarcasm...but I'm genuinely in awe of my best friend getting married. It's amazing... :)
And...Grey's is tonight. I saw some kid in a cement block in the previews. Um.. no. I dont want that. I want Sloane to do something bad. I want Rose to get dumped. Most of all, I want the girl surgeon heart lady (name escaping me) to be a lesbian. Now THAT would make for drama!
Also.. SYTYCD STARTS TONIGHT!!!!! I hope Cat is the host again.. I just love her... I want an accent. Damnit.
6 comments:
Well, I'm glad you went and found out that you are going to survive! It makes your mommy and I very happy. :)
ooooh, jackie. yowza. give yourself PLENTY of time to sleep when you take that lunesta--take it early, like mor than 8 hours before you want to wake up. yikes.
but you got a kick-ass video out of it. I had to go watch it again. :)
Erica.Hahn.
Dr. Erica Hahn to you.
hahaha
LOL You're the only person I know that would make your doctor watch the video...other than myself! Hilarious! =D
I'm sooo PSYCHED for GREYS!!! I'm ready for Rose to get dumped. I am sooo disappointed he dipped her. Dipping Rose is like...ew. Double dipping. ewwww I don't even want to think about it.
Okay - what is SYFKLDSFKS? <---whatever it was.
This is fun - blog commenting back and forth! I feel like we are in middle school again passing notes!
The lawyer? Well, I work for an architecture firm and I'm the licensing wench for all the architects. I'm trying to get us set up for FL and we have to have an "authorized signature" from the state of FL on an application. This is where the lawyer comes in. But I can't get him to call me!!
Anyway. I got a HUGE promotion today! I went from being the admin. asst. to being the Business Operations Manager. I am so excited! More to come on that.
Erica and Callie are in LOVE. I *love* it! Rose got dumped!!! There was lots of DRAMA and it was a fabulous season finale! ;)
I hate not having DVR. I need to watch this episode.
Glad you went to the doc. I think it was important that he saw how your injury happened so he could properly diagnosis you. And see big of a badass you truly are.
You are not allowed to take lunesta the night before the wedding. I can't have my MH drifting into sleep at the hour long ceremony.
Post a Comment