Sara and I were on the other boat... the more unpopular boat (we didnt have the beer bong on board...and yes, we both reverted to college and did it...)
We got lunch and then laked it for awhile. We kept trying to explain all the coves to Mike's friends... like Dripping Springs, for example. They never got it right.. calling it "Passion island.... dripping cove..." haha.. Lord.
Anyway, we came home and got ready for a nice dinner at tha yacht club...but not before I got a photo with their 1o month old great dane. This is also about how I slept later..except on a bed next to Sara, too.. June the great dane, Jax, Sara....hilarious.
Tried to set my camera timer... kinda worked out a little....I think I had the flash off.. Whatever.
Okay, so...how to explain Brad...Went to Hookers (bar on the lake). Ran into TONS of people there. Great time!! Brad said if they played Red Hot Chili Peppers, he'd take off his shirt... He and the band became awkwardly tight... Funny...Security wasnt a fan of this shirtless thing..

This was before my hiccups that hurt my ribs all the way home while we dodged deer running across the street...(and no, this isnt our cart..no idea...)

This was before my hiccups that hurt my ribs all the way home while we dodged deer running across the street...(and no, this isnt our cart..no idea...)
Okay, so.. we got home and Mike told Sara and I to grab the master bedroom before any of the guys passed out in there. So, we did..quickly. Poor Mike had to deal with the living room crowd. Brad (shirtless at the bar) came in our room and laid on the floor with his ipod.. singing...the wrong words and batting at the air trying to dance... Sara called out "Mike....Brad's..." and that's about all she got out before Mike was in the room saying "No, buddy..your room is down the hall.." lol!
During all this, though, Shawn (below) was screaming "I'm not your buddy, guy! I'm not your buddy guy!" Then, he called Raja, the cat, "Mary Puffins"...and kept saying "Free Mary Puffins! I'm gonna let her be free, Mike..." This was before Raja bit him. From there, he took over the golden retriever, Cash, calling it "Damien" and commanding it to eat Mary Puffins. I'm laughing as I'm typing all this...Mike's other friend was busy putting hot dog buns in the toaster.

Sara and I got up at nine-ish and went into town to get stuff to grill. Jeff..aka grillmaster...took care of the food.. Sara and I headed back shortly after. They were headed out on the water again. No idea how...
So glad I went...but one night was definitely all we needed..... Now, I just need a nap.
2 comments:
sounds like a good time! ;)
You need to quit having so much freaking fun without me.
I'm starting to feel lazy.
haha! Glad you are having a blast! And peanut butter will cure your hiccups, or so my daughter says that she learned that in school from her teacher...and hey, it worked so far...
ciao! ♥
Post a Comment