And...check out the kick ass hand-painted fan Aaron/his mom gave me. I say Aaron AND his mom b/c Aaron got it in Singapore for his mom a few years ago.. She wanted to decorate with it. Welp, Aaron insisted it smelled and they couldnt use it. His mom insisted she ended up deciding not to decorate with it for whatever reason. Whoever is right, it doesnt stink and it's gorgeous and I plan to use it! :)
I cant figure out where to hang it...It's gorgeous..I mean...I couldnt paint on a fan. Hello. Could you? Actually, Brooke, dont answer that... ;) His mom decided the guy on the boat looks like the dude from Curious George.. I agree....haha
Finally..b/c I'm easily entertained...The below pic is from Aaron's morning swearing in ceremony. As I was sitting there, I leaned to his brother and said "Dude, did you ever play Guess Who-The Mystery Face Game? Those dudes on the back row look like they're from the game.. I just want to flip their heads down!" He laughed and nodded emphatically, saying "Does your guy have a...mustache?" hahaha! SERIOUSLY.. It totally looks like it.
Double click to make it bigger and get the full effect, people.
7 comments:
lmao, i totally remember that game! Does your guy have...glasses?? ha!
ew on the toilet paper and WHY were there only like THREE women in guess who? I ALWAYS GOT ANITA. damn anita.
oh sheez jax...did he use the TP to wipe the toilet...or use the toilet???
ewww
ps i always got sarah in guess who. or some dude but i don't remember his name.
love it...i completely agree...love me some guess who.
does it skeez you out when you find that someone (apt manager, repairman, anyone at all) has been in your apartment while you were gone? or am i crazy? it gives me the creeps. i just shivered thinking about it, actually.
ps. i LOVE your fan. and i love Singapore. it's been ten years since i went there for a three week summer thing and i'd kinda forgotten how much i loved it. i wanna go back. jackie, why can't we just have unending funds so we can travel the world all the time?
guess who was the most fun i ever had as a child... all right, fine. it's likely the most fun as i've had as an semi-adult.
I loved that game! And Kat is so right! Why were there only a few women? If you picked a girl, you went down quick. Chauvinists.
Don't worry, I'm sure the plumber just put his hand on the T.P. when he was bending down, or just used it to wipe stuff off his hands.
That fan is so cool!
Lauren
Post a Comment