So, it's Wed. Two weeks after I promised to post pics...and almost a week after I should have posted OTHER pics. What has gotten IN to me? I'll tell you. I have been BUSY with workie work.
Here's my August:
Next week: New Orleans/Baton Rouge
the NEXT week: Dallas
the next week: plan for Arkansas
the next week: Hot Springs
the next week: Kansas City
Hello. You Fool. I'm busy... (come on join the joy riiiiiide)...
Let's see. The bar exam was done for Aaron yesterday. He just had the essays. He is of the opinion that he did alright. I will leave it at that. The Oklahoma kids are done today and I will be meeting them for a beverage after the test. :) Texas and California are done tomorrow. Too. LONG.
Did you know: the earthquake hit during the bar exam in CA yesterday? Didya? Yep, it did. And, here's the best part.. they get NO extra time. When we had a tornado warning here in Tulsa (story I heard), the takers got no extra time. They took their tests under the table for cover and continued working.
Sad, but I would have done the same thing. Once you're in there, I'll risk being blown away in a twista ;) over failing that exam for losing time. Not. worth.it.
What else? Well, I finally went to the grocery store yesterday. I say finally b/c it's been an insane amount of time...like so long that I'm tired of eating out. Yeah. I buy snacks n stuff but havent been "big grocery shopping" in forever.
Big Brother and I are becoming friends. I cant explain it. The whiney blonde annoys me. So does the meat head. Memphis cracks me up.. He goes APE SHIT out of nowhere over nothing. I like his violence. It adds to my entertainment. I hope he beats someone up soon.
I have become obsessed with kids meals-esp Sonic Wacky Packs. What is my problem? I have two toys on my desk at work that have projectile disk things they shoot. I love them. I shoot them at my co workers. I have no idea whether they enjoy this or not..gonna go with not. Eh well.
I need a new car. It.is.time. BUT, the title to mine is at my mom's house...and I have to wait for her to get back from visiting the fam to get it cause I dunno where it is. Recommendations on cars appreciated...serious this time. Ready? Go.
7 comments:
mazda 3. or 6. i have rented both for trips. smooth rides. excellent cars. i am in love with them.
i've got my eyes on a maserati. italian expensive car. blah. maybe if i made a hundred thou. boo.
Dang Jax, I had a perfectly good mini-van that you could have purchased, but I just sold it yesterday! WOO freakin' HOO!!!
If you do not show up to work tomorrow I will tell everyone you are hung over. Just sayin'
haha... you're an ass, Michele. Joy, on the other hand, is nice person. Hmph! :)
Volkwagen all the way!! Well, I am biased, I love my car so much! So cute!
Eh, VOLKSWAGEN, that is.
Oops.
I'm thinking about selling my car. Wanna buy it?! I drive my car once a month. It's not worth the $165/mo parking spot and all the other costs that go with a car. It's a security blanket though. Don't know if I can let it go!
Everyone here rents cars. I don't know anyone in Tulsa that does it, but everyone here does. They have pretty nice cars too. If you can buy one though, you probably should.
BUUUUUUUT...move to Chicago and you don't need a car, so sell it and keep the cash ; ) That's my vote!
Lauren
mazda 3. so cute. so fun. so jackie.
Post a Comment