Things that I did this weekend:
* Had my eyebrows done
* Bought new shampoo that smells outstanding and makes me happy! I was using Aveda for a little while until I realized it dried.out.my.hair. Blah on Aveda. BLAH, I say!
* Washed my comforter
* Went to my mom's...saw a car in the driveway and went inside not thinking about it.. until I realized she had a DATE over there. A DATE. It was nothing...they were just hanging; had just finished lunch. I was kinda a bitch. I was SHOCKED, people. Eh, whatever. I guess he's going to the TU game with her this weekend. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I have little patience for this...*sigh*. As long as she's happy...
* Went out to CELEBRATE Michele's BDAY!!!! :))) HOORAY MICHELE!!!
So, today, I decided to get little G money groomed. I piled her in the car and headed to the place.. and forgot her rabies vacc record. Blah. They wouldnt groom her, so we went to Woodward Park where she wore herself out bolting after squirrels (and taking me with her). :) It was a bit hot, but G and I had fun people watching, squirrel chasing, and running up to small children screaming "doggie!"
This week, my manager is in town to do out mid-cycle reviews. I'm not worried, but it makes for a little bit more of a stressful week.. Eh.. (hence the blogging tonight instead of tomorrow morning)
I love the above photo from Chicago...and needed a random photo. So, I hope it freaks you out like it did everyone else.. LOL!
OMG... So, I bought a new shower head...b/c mine SUCKS. I didnt get a super nice one..but just a better one. Okay, that said, I have NO idea how to install it. I even bought tools. Yeah, I did. *nervous* This might have to wait til I have some help...and I dont like saying that. But, when the project could interfere with my cleanliness, I'd better be careful...haha..
So, also...there's something that's been on my mind a little lately...and it has to do with giving people the benefit of the doubt. This weekend, I decided I'm done with that...and I think my actions need to start reflecting the same. Being genuine with those who deserve it...sure...but those that dont, bow down or bow out, bitches... (no, none of you, no worries....)
Hope you had a GREAT weekend, everyone!!!! Gonna go watch the premiere of DH and B&S!
5 comments:
I was highly pissed with DH. Seriously!
The photo did not freak me out, but it is strange, to say the least.
I too have had to learn the hard life lesson of "benefit of a doubt." It sucked. I hate it. Things were much easier when I wasn't so paranoid if people have an ulterior motive in anything they say or do.
P.S. I know how to install shower heads! Just an F.Y.I...=D
So what's the shampoo?? Don't hold back.
Why are people scared of our picture? Scaredy-cats!!!
Lauren
i loved that pic, too! ;) and shower heads are usually pretty simple, you just twist the old one off and twist the new one on... i think. ;) i've managed to do it before, so i'm pretty confident that you can, too.
Mmmm...love me some biolage! The name makes me feel like I should flip my hair when I say it and attempt an accent. Yeah, I'm a loser like that. But I smell good. :)
Post a Comment