Monday, November 24, 2008

It's official.

I'm lame.

I was up til 1am reading New Moon and am now 100 pages from the end. And I dreamed about vampires. *Sigh*

I cant WAIT to finish New Moon and start on Eclipse. AND.. prepare yourself..in my ever research obsessed way, I went to stepheniemeyer.com to read part of the draft of Midnight Sun..aka Twilight as told from Edward's perspective. Wow.

Admittedly, I'm excited b/c I haven't seemed to be able to break back into my passion for reading since law school. Maybe this did it. Maybe. *shrug*

And I hear people are either on Team Edward or Team Jacob. TEAM EDWARD all the way, beeotch! (Again, I'm lame.)

I feel like I'm getting a cold. Boo.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Yay Team Edward! lol

Yeah the books can definitely turn into an obsession, I'm glad you're enjoying them!

Kelz World said...

Yeah i hear ya. im so lame i read all 4 books in a week because i couldnt put them down. LAME-OOOO. i also am on Team Edward and want a vampire like him in my life, also LAME but oh well it seems we are all lame together, LOL. HAPPY READING!!!

Duane Fernandez said...

"And I hear people are either on Team Edward or Team Jacob. TEAM EDWARD all the way, beeotch!"

WOW.......
Did this just really happen?

Jax said...

It did. It SO did.

Bethany said...

I am TEAM EDWARD all the way...BTW you need to read The Host when you finish the Twilight Series!!

Lauryl Lane said...

Team Edward. Especially considering what happens in Book 4.... ;) Also, I think I am the lamest of all. I just got back from the theatre... THIRD viewing of Twilight. And I'm re-reading the books. Oh good lord I am a serious loser.

Jax said...

I'm SO gonna try to convince my mom to see it on Thanksgiving. Again. Wow.

And the Host?! SO EXCITED! I will find it.. b/c I'll be done with this series this week with the rate I'm at..haha!