Friday, November 7, 2008

Yo yo yo yo baby pops..yeah you...come and give me a kiss...

- Yeah. Dont ask. It's in my head. I dunno.

Went to happy hour last night and got BLASTED. haha.. Kidding. Definitely not in the mood for that nor is my back. I did, however, have a glass of wine. Yum. I think that's where I need to stay. One glass of wine or so. :)

Ran into a friend at happy hour with cute hair. She just cut it not too long ago. After conversing about hair longer than anyone should at a happy hour while others look on, I told her I was printing a picture of her and taking it with me to my stylist. hahahaha. Please note: Picture printed from facebook and sitting on my desk. Serious.

Grey's made me bawl like a baby last night. I mean..geez... I always get extra sensitive and kinda weird the week before my little visitor (TMI, well..sorry but it's my blog and this should serve as your warning..haha..), but add an elderly couple all in love....then KILL ONE OF THEM OFF and I'm gonna bawl. Gonna. Then, segway from the elderly couple to Denny and I continued the cryfest. Lord. My dog looked at me like "Seriously?"

So, I want skinny jeans and boots. Will they look good on me (the jeans, that is)? TBD. But, I shall find out tomorrow. I'm looking REALLY forward to a Sat morning of Jax- a hair appt early morning (TOO early for a Saturday) then, I should be done about the time stores open so if I feel like it, might go try on some cutetastic skinny jeans and boots before the weekend crowds hit. Or...and maybe more likely..I'll roll out of bed, barely make my hair appt, get done, go home put on makeup, then head out for the day. lol! Whatever.

So...you know what I HATE buying but is a necessity? Nude bras. I hate them. They look like big bandaids. Can't ya add some lace? Make it fun? Damnit. *Sigh* Anyway, I hate them so much that I accidentally ruined mine (washed it with something red) and I've just been avoiding wearing cream/white for awhile. hahaha.. Serious. Invested in a bandaid yesterday. Ugh. Stupid.

Alright. My ranting is done. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!! If I dont chicken out...and I like the result, I'll post pics of the haircut! xoxo!

6 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I'm so glad I'm not alone- I cried like a baby at GA! The old couple, Denny- it was too much!

Kelz World said...

i also have a hair appt tomorrow and im going for a super drastic change, im rather excited and as well if i like it and feel like it ill post a pic when im done, LOL.

Lauryl Lane said...

no posts about grey's!!! i was at the madonna concert, so i haven't checked the DVR yet... also, i did the same thing with my nude bra, washed it with a red towel (oops) and now it's a really nasty pink color. damnit. have a fun weekend, can't wait to see what you do to your hair!

Sarah said...

your hair looks awesome! you're so pretty.

Stacia said...

The hair is Fab! Will skinny jeans look good on you??? Silly question, you could wear a toe sack and make it look good...