Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My phone's a whore

Best line of the day:

"Hoy sync makes me think your phone was trying to hook up with another phone...that's awesome"- co worker. LOVE.IT.

I'm laughing at this funny trip now. I think I just needed some sleep... And no, my heat still isnt working right in my room...and my phone is still broken...and it's still supposed to ice really badly today...but... whatever. It's comical. My phone's a whore. Bah hahahahaha!

Alright, well, gotta get to lunch then to the rest of the meeting... Have a good day, peeps! Tonight: dinner ON.THE.PLAZA. Shopping makes everything better.... :)

3 comments:

melissa said...

is this you, falling off the deep end? : )

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you've lost it! :) ha ha However, your shopping makes everything better comment is quite sane! Have fun lover and come home!!!

Sarah said...

Shopping will make it better.