-hahaha!
Things:
* I loved Michael (new haircut guy) and booked him for 7 weeks out. Yeah. I know. Gonna have to tell my stylist sometime. *sigh* Whatever.
* I changed my bangs to the other side. Whatcha think? He didnt cut it that way; I just think I like it better...
* Okay, I'm done being self centered. Thank you for your attention.
* XOXO.
8 comments:
So cute!!
Yay! Thank you!!! :)
oh my goodness! you are such a cutie. me likey! :)
Yay it's so cute! And you should have him color it and see if you like it. That way you might never have to tell your old stylist anything becuase you'll just never go back :)
supercute!!
also, confused by the bang switching--isn't that how they always go?
you should change your next appointment with the guy to include color, I agree. And then you definitely don't have to go back to the other chick!
Presh!
YAY! Thanks, peeps! :) haha! Good call, Carrie! I didnt post the other pic. I was gonna post one to each side then changed my mind... But, at any rate, now they hang to the other side.. For today at least. :)
hey, you got my haircut! i really got the exact same cut two days ago, except my bangs are shorter. don't fresh-cut hair ends feel fabulous? a good haircut makes me so happy!!! except... my stylist told me a)she's pregnant and b)she's moving to a salon in burbank. i adore her, but i don't know if i adore her enough to drive to burbank to get my hairs did. i like being able to walk to my salon. grrrrrr.
Post a Comment