Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is it me or does "following people" sound creepy?

I'm not patient enough to add everyone to my follow list. So just know I'm following you and I love you. That is all.

Today, I may have gone to the mall for eyeshadow...and may have returned with quite a bit more. Whatever. No more Holiday gift cards...*shrug* It also miiiight be sad that the guy at Camille's waves at me, tells me the status of his brother's new baby, and automatically makes my sandwich when I walk up. Whatever.

I like how many of us were at Ulta yesterday... *insert Twilight Zone song*

Okay, it's safe to talk about Lost now since it looks like most of you watched it. :) The Lost Diary is good this week per usual. I am SO confused this week. Who is good? Ben? Locke? Widmore? I DONT think Widmore is good. Much like Lost Diary guy, I see a parallel between Locke/his dad with Locke/Widmore. Therefore, Widmore is no good. Kudos to Locke for figuring out Christian is Jack's dad. But, why did the "Mrs. Hawking" thing make Ben lose it?! And why kill him when he was already gonna kill himself?! What?! And.. Lost Diary guy things Faraday is Mrs. Hawking/Widmore's son. Interesting theory, me thinks...How old is Faraday though? I mean... Mrs. Hawking seems kinda old. But, age doesnt matter on this show... Anyway, I'm beginning to think it's Ben vs. Locke and I'm on team Locke. And what about the new people who crashed? I dont know if I like them or not yet. I DO like them better than the couple who ended up buried alive (the new random islanders who showed up a few seasons ago). Ahh.. enough about Lost. I could go on forever.

Any Stephenie Meyer fans out there read The Host? I kinda want to since I liked Twilight, but thoughts are appreciated.

And.. congrats to us all for almost making it through February! :) I have to say this was one of the best February's I've had in awhile...Cheers to March around the corner, though.. I'm so ready to get out of this scary little month.

4 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

Yeah, "following" is slightly stalker-ish. Your thoughts on LOST are mine, exactly. I too am on Team Locke. I've always disliked Ben. Always. He's the world's biggest liar. Oh, and I haven't read The Host, but I'm putting a hold request on it from the library...

Anonymous said...

I have not been able to do the "follow" deal either...just felt odd *shrug*

Anonymous said...

haha i can see how it sounds creepy to "follow" someone. consider it more like a subscription!! :)
you know what - i think widmore and ben are both completely evil and self-serving. i think ben just was playing locke (same way widmore was) and was waiting to get the info out of him and then do what he knew locke could not - convince ppl to come back. after last week i though there was no way this week's ep could be as good - but it was definitely jawdropping!!!!!

Anonymous said...

come one! clearly ben wanted locked alive for information. and then john just blurted out the whole ms. hawking thing and that's all ben needed to know. then there was no need for locke to be alive. then he's donezo!