Friday, February 27, 2009

It's so hard to say goodbye...

No, no its not. Seeeeeeyah, February!!! Don't call me; I'll call you. And you're trying to go out with a bang.. what gettin all cold n crap today. Hmph. Whatever. You just gave me a reason to wear a cute sweater and boots one last weekend... TAKE THAT, FEBRUARY. I wont play your little games...

So, I may or may not have been laughing at this site for 20 minutes. It's stuff like this that makes me laugh so hard I almost pee. And it's not even that funny. I'm a weird kid. Weird.

Michele's daughter, Piper, colored me a few pictures! In one of them, she colored me African American. *perplexed look*

I went to sleep at 10 last night so I'm particularly saucy today...mmm...rest does a body good. Also went tanning for the first time in awhile.. They got new bulbs. My arse is burnt and I have a little "goggle line" I had to cover. Oddly, I was excited. I need summer. That is all.

4 comments:

melissa said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! i LOVE tanning. gd, i wish i didn't. i haven't been in ages (okay, weeks), but i am feeling the surge, so i'll probably be there soon. burned ass is a bad feeling. i always get it the worst on the backs of my thighs. (that's what she said.) (gross.)

Duane Fernandez said...

Well done.
I agree, I need sun and summer bad.
Good riddance February and I'm looking forward to a quick March. Blah.

Lauryl Lane said...

me too...needing SUN. it's out today and it's beautiful. i think it may almost be time to open all the windows and air out the house... except that i forget to close them at night and then it gets chilly... you know what i can't WAIT for? daylight savings time. i am so sick of it being dark by 6pm. although that's better than the last months when it was dark by 5pm. so we're headed towards better things... ;)

katandkarl said...

bye bye feb!!!