My dog is so over me. The look on her face is priceless. 
I'm the master of the UNNNIIVVEERSEEE...MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh). Yes I have issues. 
Do you ever feel like someone is prodding you...tempting you to completely and totally go off? Then, you mentally affirm "not worth it..."haha... But..just in general here...do you know what I cant stand? Adversarial people. I mean.. I'm a lawyer..blah blah.. I know. But, just saying I dont care enough... or have the energy to get into a knock down drag out about most things. (notice I said "most"). I can have a respectful discussion about differing beliefs and walk away content in the fact that people are entitled to their opinions (even if I may think mine is right..haha).
If someone likes the color pink and I say "That's great, but I prefer blue" there's nothing that makes me frustrated like the person whose face twists a little and they breathe faster as they say "Well, blue is wrong. Pink is the best and there is no other way. You are just uninformed and wrong." I think "Whoa, honey...chill the f*ck out. You're wasting energy and getting your blood pressure up." So, then I find a twisted thrill in bating them...mainly to see if they'll have a stroke...til the point I get bored and move on. Life is too short to be so angry and adversarial about every.single.thing you believe. *sigh* I will never understand.. But, I guarantee you no matter how much bating I do, I would never be as rude as to tell that person their way is wrong, even if I dont understand why they do things that way. To me, that's just unclassy and demonstrative of poor tact. Just sayin. *shrug*
This weekend, I dont think I have any major plans and I'm okay with that. :) My macbook will be assisting my vacation research...er...obsession. (I'll just admit it.) Happy Friday!! :)
11 comments:
The hair is as always precious!! Gracie looks as thrilled as Jacob does sometimes. And ummmmm careful with the tube top pics..there are some wierd ones lurking out there...lol
Have a great weekend!
love your hair!
Thanks, peeps! :)
um, glad you mentioned the tank top. 'cause, uh...yeah.
also? it's generally not helpful to use the word "wrong" at all...some people I just don't get.
i concur, the haircut is lovely.
i kind of dig getting into "arguments" about stuff like that with people too. it's like, how far will you go before you realize you're huffing and puffing over the MOST ridiculous thing EVER? i will wait here while you decide. :)
What the hell? You like blue?!?! Pink is WAY better than blue...IDIOT! hehehehe
Yay, cuuuuute hair!
Hi Love
Cute hair! Come show it off here :)
alove
Maybe you should finish reading Outliers this weekend.
just sayin.
hahaha.. I finished it! I just am too lazy to take it off the blog. Buh-lah.
Post a Comment