A friend from law school is moving his family abroad for a job. And he cant take his doggies. :( He has a male Cavalier that looks just like Gracie, same age-2yrs, (but with black in his coat, too), and another little dog (super cute but not sure exactly what kind). Anyway, if I had a house, I'd consider taking them both...or definitely take at least the Cavalier, Cooper. *sigh* I've been going back and forth about taking Cooper b/c they have to leave within a few weeks and don't know where their doggies are going... :( I don't know how many feelers they've put out there, but if you or anyone you know might be interested, please let me know. It would break my heart to think of where they might end up if they don't get adopted... Personally, I wouldn't move somewhere I couldn't take Gracie, but that's me.. I know sometimes it cant be helped, though.
I mean...who couldn't love this?! (pic of Gracie as I'm drafting this).

11 comments:
I would absolutely love a dog and that one looks SO CUTE! Unfortunately I am moving soon so it's a no-go. I hope it works out though.
hey! call me and let's talk about this. maybe for my dad??? since his dog just died and he said he wouldn't get another dog unless it was already really well trained, etc. i bet it would be best for the two dogs to stay together though??
lauren
Aww! I want a dog so bad...
How sweet of you to post about it - I bet someone will help out. Keep us posted on the babies!
Awww, I wish Lee would let me take one or both of them, but he's a hard ass about not getting another dog!
I bet Gracie would love a friend...
i love that gracie is your little sidekick, the robin to your batman. i'd love to help out your pal and take a doggie or two, but the place i'm moving into says NO PETS. so boo. times two.
You guys are all so sweet! I'm determined to find these little doggies homes if the owners cant. And yeah.. I see a new addition to my home at least temporarily if they dont have anywhere to go. Sheesh.
If you end up "temporarily" keeping them, and they are REALLY sweet, I could bring my dogs over to see if they would get along. If all of those things happened, I could get Lee to cave on taking one :) I've been trying to talk him into a 3rd dog for like 2 years now!!I've always wanted a cavalier, but I would take either one!!
YAY! Okay, Ashley! IF that happens, I will definitely get some puppy play dates in order to uh...test the waters with lee. haha! Love it!
I found you blog from Kat and Karl- Ryan Sheehan's mom. Anyway does thedog still need a home??? The Cavalier.
Hi! :) He might! My friend's dad (lauren who commented above) might take him, but he's not sure yet and nothing's been decided. My email is jackiemwells@gmail.com. If you're interested and want me to contact you if Lauren's dad doesn't take him, just shoot me an email. :) They're not moving til the end of May, so it's fairly quick, but not emergent. I think Lauren was going to talk to her dad tonight/tomorrow. Cooper (the Cavalier) is fixed and Kevin says he is happy to play with his ball and cuddle all the time. hah.. :) Adorable!!! :)
Post a Comment