Yo yo yo! (Yes, I said that). How was the weekend?!
Friday night, Eric and I headed downtown for Tulsa Tough. Good times! We met up with Carrie and Chris down there and watched along with a TON of other people! :)
Soooo we used it to get beer....(Chris and I below) haha!
The guy gave us a weird look and just crossed off the amount and deducted the beer...I found that absolutely hilarious for some reason... I'll go ahead and give them a thumbs up for their good customer service...and beer.
Cheestastic!
The professional bikers were fast.. in case you wondered...
And dude.. Look at all the food you get there for like 10 bucks! And my soup isn't even IN the picture! If you haven't been there, it's just off 71st (more like 69th-ish) and Memorial behind Toy's R Us. It's a little hole in the wall sushi place, but it's pretty good and it's usually packed (always a good sign).
(I didnt have my camera on Saturday, hence the palm centro pics)

Neither one of us were feeling overly lively so we headed to the Riverwalk for some gelato (fantastic) and walked around a little before calling it a night. The guy who built the riverwalk is a genius. Period.
I told Eric to make an excited face. This is what I got... I'm just gonna go ahead and apologize now for our ultra cheesy vacation pics b/c they're gonna happen...a lot. :)

Today was laundry day. Alright, my apartment is charming. It really is. It reminds me of something that belongs in a big city-renovated, wood floors...anyway...Sometimes its charmingness (yes, I made up a word) is kinda overshadowed by the fact that it has no washer/dryer. Blah. Well, it has one of each, but they're little and they're 1.50 each. So when your laundry gets out of control, it's an issue when you can get like 3 pairs of jeans in the washer and spend like 5 bucks to wash and dry them.
So, I packed up the vehicular, grabbed G dawg and headed to mom's for a bit. Beforehand, I dumped the clothes on closet floor so I could sort them...and this is so perfectly demonstrative of every time I try to be productive around the apt... She sits in the middle of whatever I'm doing like "Whhhaadup, mom?! Look at me!" *sigh* :)
Hope you had a great weekend!! And did you see the preview of the New Moon movie on the MTV movie awards?! I cant wait til November!! I think I may re-read the book on vacay...Yes, I realize what you're thinking if you don't read the books.. and my only response is: read.the.books.
4 comments:
I remember really liking that sushi place. I usually went to the Indian place that was back there, but... and yeah, um, moving to a place with washer/dryer hookups and purchasing my own high capacity washer/dryer was one of the best moments of my life. Seriously.
suuuuushiiiii!
sorry 'bout your turkey-less sammie. that would be enough to send me on a killing spree. :)
Glad to know I'm not the only one who turns into a monster when I'm hungry (I've actually said to Michael, "Let's just not talk until we get our food.") Sorry you had a bad experience at the Dilly Deli, I've been there twice and really like it! But getting the beer was a fantastic choice.
I will leave you with this: There is no such thing as having too many swimsuits. I put them right up there with shoes and jeans.
so...what's the problem with a turkey sandwich with no turkey? i don't get it. sounds good to me...
lauren
Post a Comment