Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This blog is stolen from our friends at Hallmark.

So, I was at Hallmark today and saw these fun pics and frames. You cant really tell from my phone's camera, but they look really cool! Each pic is of a separate letter-black and white obviously-from a sign, scrabbles piece, even the "s" is written in the sand. Anyway, I usually don't like this word art stuff, but I thought this was pretty cool. I plan to replicate. Now I just need to figure out what to say...haha..No cheesy words. *cringe* Just sayin.

I leave tomorrow morning and have a ton more to do before then so I'll try to blog WBW tomorrow! :) Nervous about completely and totally failing my business meetings...Then I leave again Sunday. Good Gawd! But that's a less I-might-have-a-coronary stressful meeting and I get to fly into Chicago which means I get to hang with Lauren for a little bit!! :) Happy Tuesday night/Wed morning..whenever you're reading this. If this week is stressful for you too, I'm cheersing you via the internet. *sigh* Lates.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Isn't it strange that I'm sad you're leaving town, like I see you everyday or something! Good luck on your meeting, I'm sure you will do a fab job and it will be great!!

Stacia said...

Best of luck!! My WBW will be late today, and can't wait to see your's!

Anonymous said...

hi! they have those pics here too. i like them. they usually spell "chicago." of course, the "o" is always a cubs basesball on the north side. hmm...what word should you try to spell? you need something easy with lots of o's and l's or something. if you spell the word "love" and hang it on your wall, we can no longer be friends. just sayin'.

lauren