I MUST be in bed by 10pm so I'm just reading you're blogs and hitting the hay! Tomorrow, I'll be up SUPER early for the kickoff of the D@y of Caring.. earlier than I care to even comment about.. haha.. I'm actually pretty pumped! While a lot of companies are winding their campaigns down (some started early) most are officially kicking off tomorrow!! That means my job will kick into high gear til we've raised our goal! :) And ps.. I picked up my FIRST completed campaign packet yesterday! Hooray!
I had someone actually say "What's the D@y of Caring? Sounds like something cheesy.." I think I was a leeeetle defensive (accidentally) when I responded "Well, it's actually a day where the community kicks off campaigns for the UW, gives back by volunteering, etc. Lots of companies take on projects at one of our 63 partner agencies throughout the city to make it better-from street school to nature trails to senior living centers. Oh and we have the largest one in the nation, so it's not cheesy." *nervous* Maaaybe I need to chill a leetle. haha...
OH.EM.GEE. Guess who got offered free Brit tix today?!! I'm so happy I purchased a secure (awesome) seat for the show, but sheesh...free is also fun. Just sayin. I didn't take em, but instead hooked up some friends! And besides.. my group made shirts! Without our whole group, my shirt would be lonely. ;) (It's a super cute shirt, too! I don't wanna post it yet though!)Thank you SO much about the birth control pill feedback, peeps! And good idea on the etsy, etc for collegiate sporting wear!!! If I wasn't getting to bed in *glances at clock* 49 minutes, I would go play online at etsy... :)
I hope you have a fabulous Friday. It's hard to believe it's been so many years since Nine Eleven but I like it that D@y of Caring falls on it tomorrow... seems appropriate, ya know to be giving back to the community. Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend in store! Some football watching and baby showering are in my plans...and maybe boot camp if it doesn't rain! That's right-BOOT CAMP! Wanna come? It's the first one!
Have a great weekend!!!
2 comments:
good luck, chica!
That sounds like such a great cause!
Post a Comment