So.... my weekend was..If I had to pick three adjectives, I'd pick: (1) fabulous, (2) needed and (3) fulfilling. For reals. Those aren't just surface descriptions.
I didn't realize how completely and totally out of it I was last week til I got some sleep, some distance, and some fun chill time. So in the meantime til I upload photos, what are some adjectives that describe your weekend, peeps?
Hope you have a great Monday, everyone! This week kicks off some SERIOUS tv premieres and I'm ridiculously pumped. I'll be on my sofa with my tissues blowing my nose through every dvr'ed moment of House and Grey's Anatomy, that's for sure! :) I love my tv shows!
6 comments:
We are dropping like flies with fall sicknesses! Hope you get to feeling better babe because darth vader isn't sexy, haha!!
I cannot wait for Grey's and of course Biggest Loser!
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon!
relaxing, stressful, and delicious. :)
i will be on my couch WAAAAAAAAAY too much this week.
Feel better! We've got some sick people around here too, guess its that time of year!
hope you feel better soon! have a good monday hun!
my weekend....relaxing, lazy, fun :)
I hope you feel better soon. We went to the state fair this weekend so our weekend, was
crazy, loud, and crowded :) but oh so much fun!
I've never been a Grey's fan but many of my friends are I've been hooked on Heroes for a while. Go ahead judge if you must :D
Post a Comment